This is my website...what do you think?

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
I have a website and while it is still a work in progress, I am pretty proud of what I have gotten so far. Also, I am thinking of adding a Deaf Pagans forum to it. Any suggestions as how to really jazz up the site and monetize it even more?

Techno Spells - Witchery for the Modern Age

I for one used to have a chalkboard background with a white font on it for my entire website. Some clients said it was hard to read. I need people to be able to see everything in my site... So I changed it from dark to light with now charcoal font on my white page and now the chalkboard is just a background. Might be food for thought. Your content may go further with dark letters on a white background.

I for one used to have a chalkboard background with a white font on it for my entire website. Some clients said it was hard to read. I need people to be able to see everything in my site... So I changed it from dark to light with now charcoal font on my white page and now the chalkboard is just a background. Might be food for thought. Your content may go further with dark letters on a white background.

Well, trying to keep with a witchy theme...obviously. I find a white background painful to look at myself. I think I am beginning to see a direction for school courses though...learning to write computer code and such like. :giggle:

see you lots of error :D I notice you. invalid markup

it was fine,more stuff the better

I am working on a Deaf Pagans forum for the website as well as getting things updated on the coding bits...(my hubby learned to code in HTML 2 as he informed me...and says he hasn't updated yet. LOL) Also trying to get a few other things added to the site. :)

The yellow/orange font (sorry, my computer is dimmed so I can't make out entirely what the correct color is) stands out a bit more brightly. Then again, I know it matches your theme.

Have you thought about using another font other than Times New Roman on some of the pages?

The yellow/orange font (sorry, my computer is dimmed so I can't make out entirely what the correct color is) stands out a bit more brightly. Then again, I know it matches your theme.

Have you thought about using another font other than Times New Roman on some of the pages?

Some of the fonts are yellow some are purple. And, oh yes, I would prefer something else besides Times New Roman...something with a bit more pizazz. Unfortunately, there seem to be only a few that will show up exactly as what they are on every machine unless that person has that specific font installed...otherwise it defaults into something like Times New Roman.

Google Fonts
These are correct on any modern browser, and rely on grabbing the font from the web to render it.

Perhaps you should look into webfonts, as HTML2 is rather irrelevant in the face of HTML5 these days.

Decent site otherwise... I found alldeaf passing over for another thread about Chili peppers, but I thought I'd register and lend some opinion on an idea for you.

Hey guys, working on learning this HTML5 stuff along with CSS, JavaScript, etc. so I can tweak the site. Half the time I am pulling my dreads in frustration. *sigh* Patience is a virtue I'm told...sometimes I think whoever said that needs their ass kicked. LOL

I need a spell to change tresspassers to... little yard gnomes or something....lol

I need a spell to change tresspassers to... little yard gnomes or something....lol

*snort*I wish I could wave a wand and mutter some words to rid myself of assholes too. Alas, magick doesn't work like it does in the Harry Potter flicks, it tends to take a bit longer to manifest most of the time. :laugh2:

Back