Things that make you smile!

Katzie said:
My mom saved my dad's life today and because of her he's coming home in 3 weeks!

**My mom fought and fought with dad's doctor because they said dad has Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease so, mom demanded for 2nd opinion. Had three doctors involved with dad's case and the real diagnosis is dad only has chemical imbalance and sodium deficiency. The right medication has been working for him and he's making wonderful progress. A week ago we swore that he'd end up in the nursing home plus 24-hour care. He's walking just fine. He wrote his name, home address and phone number which he couldn't do before. His memory is starting to come back. He will go to rehabilization tomorrow for 20 days and then come home!

I can't believe my mom actually saved his life today...

:) :) :)
KATZIE's story deserves the biggest smile ever, in my books!! Awesome..thanks so much for sharing such a moving story.

WTG Katzie's mum! :applause:

What made me smile today was hiking on Antelope Island, then watching the awesome dready black thunderstorm clouds movin closer and closer as I descend down the mountain.

Whilst driving to return home, there was a mini traffic jam on this road. I got out to see a whole herd of buffalos crossing the road. Waou...

Driving home safely in the heavy rain on Utahn I-15, which is famous for accidents in downpour rains.

Cookiemonster, yep I miss the black labrabrat back at my parents home in Joisey.

Bullym0m said:
I admires my own two British Bulldogs.
My dream hope, could win the Dog Show.
Keep my chin up and smile when around the front judge.
If didn't I win, No matter what, I still be always smile.
I do proud my two British Bulldogs everyday.
I love precouis British Bulldogs.. Made me feel happy everyday!

You take your dogs to the Dog Show?

:cheers:
Katzie said:
My mom saved my dad's life today and because of her he's coming home in 3 weeks!

**My mom fought and fought with dad's doctor because they said dad has Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease so, mom demanded for 2nd opinion. Had three doctors involved with dad's case and the real diagnosis is dad only has chemical imbalance and sodium deficiency. The right medication has been working for him and he's making wonderful progress. A week ago we swore that he'd end up in the nursing home plus 24-hour care. He's walking just fine. He wrote his name, home address and phone number which he couldn't do before. His memory is starting to come back. He will go to rehabilization tomorrow for 20 days and then come home!

that's awesome of your mom to be persistent about your father and actually find a real reason behind your father's situation. I'm glad that it is working well now.

High five and here's a white russian to relieve yourself. :) :cheers:

For me...

Having someone in town for a certain amount of time. And doing lots of things with my room and some of my wardrobe.

Passing graduate courses as the Masters degree are within my grasp.

Fantasy Football just around the corner. Draft days are within 2 weeks. *gotta splurge the football players news*

Getting in shape. *sore muscles, ouch*

Alex said:
First thing that popped in my mind...

juelz_03.jpg

Juelz, my maltese dog. :aw:
:) Alex, I absolutely love your darling dog. You gave her the perfect name!!!! She is something to smile about!!!!

:thumb: Let's see, what makes me smile.......
waking up to a beautiful sunny day
hearing the birds sing
my 2 daughters, and my foster son
when someone else smiles back at you
eating lobster

Katzie said:

:hug: After reading this story of Katzie's Mom, this put a big smile on my face. How wonderful for your mom that she fought so hard for your dad. How wonderful for you to have your dad around for many more years to come.

Katize´s story about her mom put me real big smile :):):)
See Alex´s picture of dog :):):)
My darling boys and 2 cats who play and fight each other
Chat jokes with my friends
Beautiful sunshine day
My first vacation began last Monday for 3 weeks and have good relax and away from work... :)

Back