Things that make you smile!

candyon9

Premium Member
Reaction score
This past week has been wraught(sp?) with negativity and hard feelings. I want to know what makes people smile! Please don't ruin the thread with what DOESNT make you smile..this is a SMILEY THREAD.
What are the simple things in life that make you smile...

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies... the gooey ones
Watching young children play in a splash pool
Freshly washed sheets
John Lennon's "Imagine"
first bud on trees in spring.

What brings a smile to your face?

chatting with friends
watching my dog playing or doing tricks
funny comments, i dun usually laugh just smile at them, if they are really funny or its the day i will laugh a little but usually just smile.
hmm
looking at pictures
being appreiated makes me smile
just being happy makes me smile.

seeing this really cute guy carrying an adorable black lab puppy with big, floppy ears at the local video rental store... I couldn't help but to smile and had to resist my temptation to grab the puppy from him...

First thing that popped in my mind...

juelz_03.jpg

Juelz, my maltese dog. :aw:

When I teach my students and they enjoy it AND understand the material. I teach everything except math and science.

When I find a knock em dead dress on a clothes rack and when I put it on it ACTUALLY looks stunning on me. :)

-------------the smile gets even bigger when it's in light orange. (I have red hair.)

When I try to use sign language and the deaf person doesn't look at me like I'm a complete "ding dong" but actually signs "I understand." back: and even better when I understand what they are trying to tell me.

When someone says, "Don't worry, I'll pay the bill," at a restaurant and I am not expecting it.

Knowing I don't have to go back to secretarial work ever again if I don't want to because now I have a teaching degree.

*hugs KootchieBootchie!* We both miss our dogs eh?

Daisy, my BT makes me smile!
Seeing my beautiful and handsome niece and nephews, especially the littlest one now that he's learning how to roll over on his own. (his cute belly laughs!)
Tickling my boyfriend and getting a reaction out of him!
Admiring pictures with my good friends & recollecting wonderful memories.

Oh my smile has been there when things is doing better for me....

I have notice so many things has always been made me smile, because I been doing with things to do is clean,shopping,pay bills,work out my physical,organized,and other things to do too. That is why I been take care of my responsible for it and I am glad that I been kept my values and my differences too. Through my mind I know I been smile about those things each others since I been accomplishing it each of these days. If something has bad and I know I did not have that smile with me and try to overcome that problem then I can get that smile back to me. winkz

:fruit:

The most important that make me smile is my son.

My cats

My bettas

Pix of my family

My life as it went the way I want to go.

animals....
kids playing -- seeing their happy faces
seeing the couples having fun
chatting with friends - things can make us laugh what we think is funny
i smile for no reasons sometimes -- i'm pretty much of a happy lady around that brings on people's smiles too.
playing games

I admires my own two British Bulldogs.
My dream hope, could win the Dog Show.
Keep my chin up and smile when around the front judge.
If didn't I win, No matter what, I still be always smile.
I do proud my two British Bulldogs everyday.
I love precouis British Bulldogs.. Made me feel happy everyday!

Thinsg that make me so smile when the NHL is returns in this fall, when my gf see me then I always smiling on her. If someone come to visit me my place then I could be smile too.

My mom saved my dad's life today and because of her he's coming home in 3 weeks!

**My mom fought and fought with dad's doctor because they said dad has Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease so, mom demanded for 2nd opinion. Had three doctors involved with dad's case and the real diagnosis is dad only has chemical imbalance and sodium deficiency. The right medication has been working for him and he's making wonderful progress. A week ago we swore that he'd end up in the nursing home plus 24-hour care. He's walking just fine. He wrote his name, home address and phone number which he couldn't do before. His memory is starting to come back. He will go to rehabilization tomorrow for 20 days and then come home!

I can't believe my mom actually saved his life today...

:) :) :)

Harley Davidsons
hd_1949_panhead.jpg

Big Daddy Roth & Rods
outlaw3.jpg

Jenna
fhmtop100_47.jpg

LYNYRD SKYNRD
Member%201971.JPG

The Allman Brothers Band
pn3_allman_bros_t.jpg

Stevie Ray Vaughn
stevie-vaughan.jpg

Katzie said:
My mom saved my dad's life today and because of her he's coming home in 3 weeks!

**My mom fought and fought with dad's doctor because they said dad has Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease so, mom demanded for 2nd opinion. Had three doctors involved with dad's case and the real diagnosis is dad only has chemical imbalance and sodium deficiency. The right medication has been working for him and he's making wonderful progress. A week ago we swore that he'd end up in the nursing home plus 24-hour care. He's walking just fine. He wrote his name, home address and phone number which he couldn't do before. His memory is starting to come back. He will go to rehabilization tomorrow for 20 days and then come home!

Wow!! Way to go Katzie's Mom :thumb:

Things that make me smile

-Visiting a giant sequoia in a old growth grove.
-people who smile warmly at me make me smile.
-hanging with friends and having a good time.
-people who tell me the truth about good things
-chatting, making up good jokes
-I am usually a happy person. :)

Things that cheer me up:

xbox-new.jpg

My Xbox
A002534.jpg

My Playstation 2
Black%20Gamecube%20Unit.jpg

My GameCube

choco boobs, booties, thongs, etc...

my friends, my family, etc...anyone who's cool enough to keep me company and making me crack my ass off.

Attachments

• Melyssa Ford3.jpg
    Melyssa Ford3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
Katzie said:

i agree with CC Sinned -- WTG Katzie's Mom!!!! :thumb:

*watching the furbabies play -- they are oftentimes hilarious!
*watching my partner's son play on the PS2 or gameboy advanced and laughing
*getting kisses by my partner at the most unexpected moments
*relaxing and chatting with friends
*sharing jokes

and so many more!

Back