Things That Celbs Wish They Hadn't Said.

deafskeptic

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's the link. It's good for a few laughs.

I'm not sure I want to know the exact relationship that Robert Pattinson has with his dog. :iough: :giggle:

Last edited:
They're celebs; they get paid to make asses of themselves. It's more publicity; more publicity equals more money.

They're celebs; they get paid to make asses of themselves. It's more publicity; more publicity equals more money.

mmm guess Lindsay Lohan should be making a ton of moolah given all the press she has gotten.

mmm guess Lindsay Lohan should be making a ton of moolah given all the press she has gotten.

Yeah and now that many people brought the sold out white hot dress that Lindsay wore to the court yesterday. The designer now making lot of moolah for this popular $575 dress.

The only way to save Lohan is to literally cut off her nose.

Or her hands! In some countries your hands are cut if you steal a loaf of bread! now Lohan is stealing jewelry!

Damn. I did not know she had become a thief too. Makes more in a year than I will ever make in a lifetime and yet she resorts to stealing. How low can she go? :shock: I believe her and Britney belong in the same class of people. :shock:

Damn. I did not know she had become a thief too. Makes more in a year than I will ever make in a lifetime and yet she resorts to stealing. How low can she go? :shock: I believe her and Britney belong in the same class of people. :shock:

I am not sure if she is making a lot of money any more, if she does it all going up her nose! maybe she get royalties for movies she made in the pass! I never saw any of them so I have no idea if saw a good actress

I am not sure if she is making a lot of money any more, if she does it all going up her nose! maybe she get royalties for movies she made in the pass! I never saw any of them so I have no idea if saw a good actress

Yes she would still be receiving royalty checks anytime her movies are broadcast on TV and also if a clip of her movies are used in another movie. She will continue to get these checks for up to 70 years after the release date. Not that she's gonna live that long or that anyone will remember her movies at that time. :shock:

Yes she would still be receiving royalty checks anytime her movies are broadcast on TV and also if a clip of her movies are used in another movie. She will continue to get these checks for up to 70 years after the release date. Not that she's gonna live that long or that anyone will remember her movies at that time. :shock:

Just how long will she live if she doesn't clean up her act? :hmm:

Yeah ,you could be right about her not living a long time time! I knew someone that OD on drugs ,he was only in his 40's. He was found dead in a motel room! what a waste of life!

Just how long will she live if she doesn't clean up her act? :hmm:

She's what 20 something now? She'll be dead by 30 or 35. Remember she's a drug addict, alcoholic, and anorexic all in one. She's already at an emaciated state. A person can live a long time as underweight, they are still eating, just not eating enough to maintain a healthy body weight. This seems to be Lindsay Lohan.

She's what 20 something now? She'll be dead by 30 or 35. Remember she's a drug addict, alcoholic, and anorexic all in one. She's already at an emaciated state. A person can live a long time as underweight, they are still eating, just not eating enough to maintain a healthy body weight. This seems to be Lindsay Lohan.

being an anorexic is hard on your heart but add drugs and alcoholic on top of that will sure cut down your life span! she will also look like an old lady real fast!

Back