Thieves Rip Off Gun Store Door And Stole Weapons

I saw that on the news , that was very well planned out . I wonder how the gun shop is going to keep this from happening again. I was surprise they had no alarms
hooked up the police department .

I saw that on the news , that was very well planned out . I wonder how the gun shop is going to keep this from happening again. I was surprise they had no alarms
hooked up the police department .
Maybe they did but it wouldn't have mattered. The crooks were in and out in two minutes.

I'm surprised the gun shop had a wall of glass for their storefront. Our gun shops usually have just the glass double doors with no windows. Our favorite one has a double set of doors (a sally port) to go thru. They have yellow concrete pillars blocking the front entrance to prevent vehicles from driving into them.

Now that I think about it though, our Field and Stream store has a gun department, and they have glass storefronts.

AR-150729768.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

Maybe they did but it wouldn't have mattered. The crooks were in and out in two minutes.

I'm surprised the gun shop had a wall of glass for their storefront. Our gun shops usually have just the glass double doors with no windows. Our favorite one has a double set of doors (a sally port) to go thru. They have yellow concrete pillars blocking the front entrance to prevent vehicles from driving into them.

Now that I think about it though, our Field and Stream store has a gun department, and they have glass storefronts.

storefront.jpg
I thought about the after that were going in a few minutes , I just saw on the news some suspects were caught and some guns were recovered. Yeah you would think there no glass doors or windows at a gun shop and if were that would a heavy duty reinforce metal gate that locked up at off hours . But if someone really want to steal something they'll find a way .

Field and Stream store have some guard posts on front entrance. Vehicles can't run inside this building. See them on this photo.
True. They prevent driving into the building. I don't know how they would work if someone took an object to make a breach in the glass and then chain the bars to a vehicle to pull the bars out. :dunno:

I did not get the photo. But, are those guards there when the store is not open?
They are steel-reinforced concrete posts that block vehicles but not pedestrians from store entrances. Some stores incorporate them into the hardscape by disguising them as planters or Target red balls. They sprouted like mushrooms around government buildings after 9/11.

They are permanent passive protection.

Field and Stream store have some guard posts on front entrance. Vehicles can't run inside this building. See them on this photo.
There a liquid store in my city that had cars drive through their glass window front 3 times , they sure could use some of those posts in front of the store.

I would think with some gun shops though that they moved into an already existing building but could not afford to renovate or add onto the existing stores thus why some look like what was mentioned above with the glass doors/walls.

Just speculating...

This is precisely how outlaws obtain guns, why background check isn't working at this time?

And lastly, if government NEVER broke the constitution of the United States known as 2nd Amendment, good chance something like this won't happen or there will be exchange of gunfire and outlaws will lose.

Trump, currently Republican president candidates support that Uncle Sam stop infringe law-abiding citizens from what kind of gun they get, we will surely see more peace.

Read his comment
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

Wow, so fast and organized!

The video is very clear.

Now that I've seen the front from that angle, I believe those concrete "benches" in front of the building are supposed to be crash barriers. They prevented a crash through but they couldn't stop a guy with a hammer and a tow rope.

Our shop has a roll-down steel door that covers the glass doors at night. Nothing to hook onto.
Yeah that is what I meant , pawn shops have doors like that . I don't see a lot of pawn shops where I live .

Yeah that is what I meant , pawn shops have doors like that . I don't see a lot of pawn shops where I live .
We have a lot of pawn shops. Some are independent and some are part of a chain (MoneyMan).

We have a lot of pawn shops. Some are independent and some are part of a chain (MoneyMan).
I just Google pawn shops for my city and I didn't find any and the one I knew about didn't show up. There are some in bigger cities .

Back