They always have a Bible in hotel rooms

That cool. :cool:

umm. later i will burn mormon book then take picture and post here ;x it sound funny and fun.. i know jesus christ won't coming down on land and walk catch me.. hes is ghost.. :mad2:

Originally posted by hacker
umm. later i will burn mormon book then take picture and post here ;x it sound funny and fun.. i know jesus christ won't coming down on land and walk catch me.. hes is ghost.. :mad2:
:rofl: it would be funny if you actually do it

Originally posted by t e d d y
:rofl: it would be funny if you actually do it

yeah, i will do that act.. btw my friend will coming my house later help me with picture to shots when im act with Mormon and put gas on book then matches burn it ;x gasp i saw Jesus Christ fly arrive here. ugh alway it god is fakes..

Originally posted by hacker
yeah, i will do that act.. btw my friend will coming my house later help me with picture to shots when im act with Mormon and put gas on book then matches burn it ;x gasp i saw Jesus Christ fly arrive here. ugh alway it god is fakes..
:rofl: we will see :D

The Reason bible had all in motel or hotel include too is because they dont want have a happen like 9/11 or nightmare or other thing. many people had different an opinion. Well, that is why.

Originally posted by DrStar80
The Reason bible had all in motel or hotel include too is because they dont want have a happen like 9/11 or nightmare or other thing. many people had different an opinion. Well, that is why.

uhhh bibles has been in hotel rooms LONGGGGGGGG *before* 9/11 and been in the same place for years -- so i dont think its based solely cuz of the 9/11 tragedy

Originally posted by Fly Free
uhhh bibles has been in hotel rooms LONGGGGGGGG *before* 9/11 and been in the same place for years -- so i dont think its based solely cuz of the 9/11 tragedy

:werd: I have seen bibles everywhere in motels a long time before the 9/11. :roll:

lol hacker, i remmy that ... i asked to look thru his bibles cuz i always check for money in bibles sometimes ppl leave it there at hotels...he was puzzled when i looked thru the bible ..lol..burn it!!!!

Cant wait to hear what happened? Well here it is.... me and my friend was plan to go out in forest and actually burn the Mormon bible book with gas:twisted: . then cook marshmallow in the fire :twisted: . but it went wrong. After we pour half a cup of gas on the bible. I lit a match and drop it on book. It caught on fire of course. But it spread fast. we as like "oh fuck, oh shit o shit " we start try to put out the fire by feet and coat slap on fire. but it not work. fire contiune to spread fast. so i decide to just leave and report to my mom, "pretend to be innocent." she call police and fire dept. a cop car came and ask where it is. she told her it was back in forest. so cop left go to other road bec easy to get to fire. we saw gaint smoke come out of forest. but later it fast dimishes to nothin. them elite firemen huh?;). we was worry if cop come back and ask us questions. so we came up with story and so tha we wont tell different story cause caught us lying and all. whew. good thing they didnt come back after all. Later i will add pictures of the ""show"" and the aftermath. weird, in end, the bible beat us. It was barely burned in middle of big fire. jeez strange huh?

Whoa! That is fuck strange bible didn't got burn whole! Dang, go and try it again!!!! Ofc, in safe area.

Back