They always have a Bible in hotel rooms

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why?!!??

good Question buddy, perhaps the owner is a strong christian or either could be for people to ask god for forgiveness after quickie!;)

serious, serious, last yr in summer, when i used super 8 hotel in rochester, i need to hide weed so i hided bible book. my friend said don't forget about it. i said i won't so next day, i wake up and dress up, we left. i forgot to get weed back, so it was in bible book. :shock:

:laugh2: yeaahhh!!! I guess it is just to be available for those who r religious and wants a bible to read before they sleep or whatever. Once when me n friends crashed at a hotel, we smoked up and bsbs- then 1 of the friends opens the drawer n gets out the bible n gives every1 a guilty loook. I thot that was funny ;) but hiding weed there? Yeeoooww. That's craaazzzy lol

Originally posted by t e d d y
:rofl: if you want the answer, ask hotel manager :D

I will ask my boss I am working at Marriott, yeah, there are 2 books of Bible and Mormons there but why? :dunno: :)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
I will ask my boss I am working at Marriott, yeah, there are 2 books of Bible and Mormons there but why? :dunno: :)
Let us know ur boss' respond! :mrgreen:

I guess it might provide a comfort for those who travel so far away! :D And pray for staying alive!

kevbo, your avartar is so funny! :) It looks as if you're waiting for a girl's head 'Gimme head' thus a blowjob!

Maybe it's because of that annoying saleperson who make lot sell?

Three little boys were looking for a summer job. Their preacher needed some people to go around and sell bibles. So the preacher hired two boys without even thinking twice. But he was hesitant about hiring the third boy because he suffered from a speech impediment.
So after the first days of work they all met back at the church. The preacher looked at the first boy and asked him, "How many bibles did you sell?"
The boy stood up and said, "35."
"Is that all you sold?" the preacher asked.
"He looked at the second boy and asked him the same thing. The boy said, "75." "That is good," the preacher replied.
He didn't want to ask the third boy but did. The boy with the speech impediment said ''I-I-I s-s-sold 175.'' The preacher was amazed and asked the boy how did he sell all of the bibles. He said ''I-I-I t-t-told them to b-b-buy t-t-them or I will r-r-read it to t-t-them'''

according to our freedom, we have rights to read bible so i guess hotel want to provide us bibles. *shrugs*

Originally posted by illustrator
Maybe it's because of that annoying saleperson who make lot sell?

Mwahahahahahahaha... almost made me spew out my drink!! :laugh2:

:lol: I don't want to know what people do with bible books :x cuz most of the time I noticed there are bible books and i felt like I'm in wrong place at hotel room but I was like eh? :roll: kevbo- u had been bad boy? lol seein a bible book made u freak out not do what u wanted to do? :rofl: no offense taken kevbo ;)

well i wonder if religion group arrived motels from being on the road all the times and saw the bibles. do they open bible first or go to bathroom? any suggestion? :?:

Hmm maybe the hotel owners heard so many "OMG OMG" from someone who is banging. So they thought everyone prays to god and decided to put the bibles in every room. :dunno:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
serious, serious, last yr in summer, when i used super 8 hotel in rochester, i need to hide weed so i hided bible book. my friend said don't forget about it. i said i won't so next day, i wake up and dress up, we left. i forgot to get weed back, so it was in bible book. :shock:

:rofl: u had FORGOTTEN it!!!! hahahahahah :laugh2:

Originally posted by TommyGirl

Mormon book qq are u referring to the BOOK OF MORMON by chance qq

Back