The Walking Dead

lumbingmi

Reaction score
It s on AMC. Very good and very graphic materials wow. You ll like this show if you liked 28 days later or Romero's zombies.

Yeah....watched it last night when the "trick-or-treaters" finally dwindled off....gonna watch the 2nd episode next Sunday night....
And everytime I pass by a cemetery...it gives me the "chillies"!

I watched all of it and liked every bit except when the zombies ate the man's horse. I probably will watch the whole series.

Saw one episode.... Thought it was pretty good. I'm not usually a big fan of zombie or intense thrillers of the sort. I liked 28 days later... but I could only handle watching it once. Same with the sequel to that. But my boyfriend is a fan of that sort of thing.. So I imagine I'll have to get used it.

Watched the 2nd episode last night....I'm hooked!....Was so gross when they chopped up one zombie, rubbed all his entrails onto their coats so they would smell like a zombie...and were able to walk among them to get the Truck for a get-away!....I bit my nails to the quick!...They had to walk slow, dragging one leg as they went...it was all I could do not to yell...."RUN"! RUN!"

Great show. Loved Dawn if the Dead. Same producers I think. Last nights second show was great. Can't wait for next week!

The Walking Dead fuckin' rocks! :thumb:

tonight on AMC the first 2 episodes will be repeated before the third episode airs :cool2:

Jeez....that guy actually "sawed off" his hand to get the handcuff off!...(3rd episode)....I don't think he's been bitten...probably hiding....he's an azzhole anyway!...As for me, I would have not gone back for that guy!....And the Cop's wife had an affair with her husband's best friend (she was told he was dead)....getting more intense with every episode.....Zombies running out of food in the cities so they're going into the Forests....the animals have no safe haven!....Wonder if the zombies will try to eat a Crocodile or an Alligator??....Well, good luck on that!

Loving it. Not nearly as good as the comics but its still a solid series and I have no doubts this will continue on for multiple seasons.

I thought the comics were great too, but this series is kick ass. I think the wife doesn't count as cheating cause she thought he was dead. I would've tried to get some too if the world was ending. Lol. His best friend was a dick for not being honest.

Jeez....that guy actually "sawed off" his hand to get the handcuff off!...(3rd episode)....I don't think he's been bitten...probably hiding....he's an azzhole anyway!...As for me, I would have not gone back for that guy!....And the Cop's wife had an affair with her husband's best friend (she was told he was dead)....getting more intense with every episode.....Zombies running out of food in the cities so they're going into the Forests....the animals have no safe haven!....Wonder if the zombies will try to eat a Crocodile or an Alligator??....Well, good luck on that!

I know its movie or tv but I can't imagine handsaw off my hand or feet. I would faint before I could cut off my hand or feet. Crazy.

I am disappointed with recent episode because there wasn't enough zombie actions instead we get soap opera. I think the scene of wife beater getting beat up is bit unnecessary.

PM me if you want to read 'walking dead' comic online (over 70 issues!!)

I wonder what the CDC scientist whispered in the deputy's ear (???)

Back