The Walking Dead

Don't forget to watch The Walking Dead tonight on AMC channel at 8 or 9 pm depending on your location!

Carl needs to die so he can go to college or something. Acting is not for him. :D

Carl needs to die so he can go to college or something. Acting is not for him. :D

He goes to high school in Georgia near the Walking Dead site. So I am sure he will have some time to go to local college. I think he has three years left of High School.

He goes to high school in Georgia near the Walking Dead site. So I am sure he will have some time to go to local college. I think he has three years left of High School.

Ah. Thanks. I'll be watching tonight. I hope the show goes in an interesting direction. I wasn't too crazy about last season. :D

I think tonight's episode is my favorite. I am shocked that Jessie, Ron and Sam got killed at same time.

Very awesome episode tonight.

I don't get the hatred of Carl (have one friend who dislikes him). He's grown a long and is less of a turd than he used to be.

Wiki says Chandler Riggs is 16 (17 in June). And short- he's only an inch taller than me lol but he still has a few more years to go yet to grow.

The actor that plays Carl clearly can't act but like him or not, he's an important part of the story so I don't see him ever leaving. I was surprised that so much happened in that one episode and it was quite a ride....hope next week is just as exciting. So glad it's back.....

Laura

I've watched every episode up to now but I'm done. Nothing new or clever anymore. I've moved on to Sons of Anarchy. :D

Lol about R & M. I was shocked but made sense tv show wise that they'd end up that way. So different from the comic book. I just hope it doesn't mean she'd end up dead like his last sweetie. I would be pissed as she's my favorite.

Lol about R & M. I was shocked but made sense tv show wise that they'd end up that way. So different from the comic book. I just hope it doesn't mean she'd end up dead like his last sweetie. I would be pissed as she's my favorite.
Last two lol
His wife in the prison when giving birth to Judith then Jessie.

They better not do anything to Michonne. Her and Carol are the two top favorite females in the show. Michonne, Carol and Maggie are all strong women and we don't see that very often.

go Michonne! :)

Hmm I feel the opposite... I don't quite entirely trust him just yet. He stole the truck! Then there may have been a reason for it...

hmmm ... a "greedy" Jesus? Maybe he could have walked on that lake and retrieved that truck on just an act of faith.

That whole thing was dumb - they shouldn't have left the car, and they shouldn't have stopped for anything. If they saw something interesting, just make a note of it, and go back once all those supplies were safe.

I think the episode was a little weak. We went from chaos to happy go lucky which was out of character for Rick particularly. There were some good moments though and overall I liked it. So far this season seems to be off to a strong start.

Laura

Either way, I don't think it ends well.

All those pictures that Glen was looking at foreshadows events to come.

Back