The Walking Dead

I haven't seen she kill anybody but walkers. Ron have not kill zombie and anybody. He planning to kill carl cuz his jealousy and lost his father. In comic ron and carl wasn't teenager. Enid not existed in comic. Ron upset carl was unsympathetic about Ron's telling him Rick killed his father.

Perhaps the writers introduced the character of Enid to finish off Ron. She survived for a time after her parents' death and she would likely be more willing to kill anyone for survival, including Ron. She knows how the world is and what's necessary to survive.

Ron is still Jessie's son, and she probably cares more about him than she does about Rick or Carl. Guess we'll just see how this time line unfolds.

Ron is still Jessie's son, and she probably cares more about him than she does about Rick or Carl. Guess we'll just see how this time line unfolds.

If she witnesses Ron shooting Carl or putting others in danger, she may distance herself from him for the sake of protecting her youngest from him and his anti social behavior.

Walking Dead Season finale is on in 10 minutes. I think someone will die. Maybe Eugene.

I'm watching The Talking Dead and seeing my favorite lady character thus far and all I can say about tonight's episode is "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!":cry:

Oh wow, that's going be endless.

I'm just curious about how many seasons to left? based on comic?

Oh wow, that's going be endless.

I'm just curious about how many seasons to left? based on comic?

They aren't following the comics so as long as there's an audience, TWD will continue for as long as fans will watch. The writer's are only using the graphic novel for inspiration, but they're the ones creating the story we see each Sunday - not whomever created the original story.

They aren't following the comics so as long as there's an audience, TWD will continue for as long as fans will watch. The writer's are only using the graphic novel for inspiration, but they're the ones creating the story we see each Sunday - not whomever created the original story.

Robert kirkman created original story. U saw him last Sunday. He sit next to actress who played as Deanna.

Robert kirkman created original story. U saw him last Sunday. He sit next to actress who played as Deanna.

That was cool to see him, but again, he's not the creative force behind the show - the writers are only using his graphic novel in part, not following it exactly by any stretch. However, Scott Gimple did mention that there will be a thinning of the group. Maybe young Sam getting people killed, which in the novel, he and his mother are killed by the walkers. It may be that he and his mother Jessie survive but he gets others killed. No idea....I wouldn't miss Ron or Gabriel. Can't wait for the show to return.

Where you get your info that he's not the creative force behind the show? No Walking Dead comics = No Walking Dead show.

Kirkman is the creator of the COMICS only... he is not part of the team who created the TV SERIES. He did however write some of the episodes of the TV series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kirkman#The_Walking_Dead_.28TV_series.29

Interestingly-- he IS the co-creator of Fear the Walking Dead tv series...

Robert Kirkman is part of team TV series The Walking Dead. He is executive producer of TV show Walking Dead and there less 7 other executive producers work with him. But he not part of TELLTALE team to write story of The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 video game.

That was cool to see him, but again, he's not the creative force behind the show - the writers are only using his graphic novel in part, not following it exactly by any stretch. However, Scott Gimple did mention that there will be a thinning of the group. Maybe young Sam getting people killed, which in the novel, he and his mother are killed by the walkers. It may be that he and his mother Jessie survive but he gets others killed. No idea....I wouldn't miss Ron or Gabriel. Can't wait for the show to return.

Sam not existed in comic or novel but Young Ron is almost same age like Sam. Yeah Ron and Jessie got killed by walkers in novel.

I had a dream last night that director hired me as an zombie extra. Fun dream!

Back