The Walking Dead

Oh, She's completely different. Remember the way she was afraid of her abusive hubby at the beginning? That was more like the comic book carol but correct me if I'm wrong. Now she serves cookies and gives millions of tv viewers a chill if she ever says "look at the flowers". Lol.

I think every woman and young girl in America wants to be Carole for Halloween....:D

Carol is smart and slick serial killer. She keep it real like Thug Life. Remember when WOLVES attacking Alexandria Safe Zone and priest Gabriel scream for merciful, Carol ignored priest and Morgan going help priest? Yeah. Carol made me read her mind: "F--k him! Hope somebody got to kill him." I bet Carol wanna kill Gabriel but she don't wanna people know that she is very dangerous. Morgan knew carol aint scared and hiding to herself.

I had a feeling the show was going to do this...I can't watch. It's just to boring to focus on these lessor characters, particularly a character that's dead weight. I'd like it to get back to Rick and gang in present day. I'm now watching "Rise of the Black Wolf" on Animal Planet.

I had a feeling the show was going to do this...I can't watch. It's just to boring to focus on these lessor characters, particularly a character that's dead weight. I'd like it to get back to Rick and gang in present day. I'm now watching "Rise of the Black Wolf" on Animal Planet.

I have same feeling about it and I found this episode is boring, but I managed to finish and skip some of segments that are not important.

I remember about Morgan Jones from first season in 2010.

I'm realize that I'm old now - I was 22 years old when first time to watch the show about Morgan Jones.

yes it was slow but I found it interesting to see the progress of Morgan from the last time we saw him holed up and paranoid until we met up with him again when he ran into Daryl.

It was a bit nice to take a break from the rest of the crowd and see what happened with someone like Eastman.

Doesn't mean I like Morgan considering how he has behaved recently with letting one "Wolf" escape with a gun and leaving the other alive (and bit) locked up in a house in Alexandria.
Next week back to the rambunctiousness that y'all love ;)

I remember about Morgan Jones from first season in 2010.

I'm realize that I'm old now - I was 22 years old when first time to watch the show about Morgan Jones.

Pfft you aren't old ya whippersnapper! ;) Age is just a number.

I actually liked this week's episode, not sure why one reviewer referred to it as "a dud" - that was Morgan's story...this one was back on track in my opinion.

I hope Maggie find Glenn's stuff where he died in tomorrow episode.

Glenn is alive. Never got killed by walkers.
He still has to figure out how to get back to the group though what with how the episode ended (I don't want to spoil).

So far most people are happy he is alive but have one FB friend who was pissed.

I'm glad I saw the show before you started posting spoilers. Any of you read the Negan story from the walking dead comic book? It's gruesome.

I'm glad I saw the show before you started posting spoilers. Any of you read the Negan story from the walking dead comic book? It's gruesome.

If the rumors are to be believed, it's Negan that kills Glen. No idea if the writers will follow the graphic comic, and we know how they love to mix it up..... but did anyone else notice Ron stalking Carl....with a gun? In the comics, he loses an eye....Will the writers of TWD go with Ron or Negan as being the culprit? Again, anyone's guess at this point in the story....

If the rumors are to be believed, it's Negan that kills Glen. No idea if the writers will follow the graphic comic, and we know how they love to mix it up..... but did anyone else notice Ron stalking Carl....with a gun? In the comics, he loses an eye....Will the writers of TWD go with Ron or Negan as being the culprit? Again, anyone's guess at this point in the story....

Ron wanna to revenge Rick. Rick killed his father Pete. So Ron go after Carl. Ron don't wanna Carl go after Enid Because he knew both like each other. Ron wasn't brave enough come with her outside the wall but Carl can survive with her. If Enid decide be with Carl front of Ron, Ron might kill Enid.

Ron wanna to revenge Rick. Rick killed his father Pete. So Ron go after Carl. Ron don't wanna Carl go after Enid Because he knew both like each other. Ron wasn't brave enough come with her outside the wall but Carl can survive with her. If Enid decide be with Carl front of Ron, Ron might kill Enid.

I think Ron is more upset that Carl "stole" his girlfriend, Enid. Wouldn't it be interesting if she kills Ron to protect Carl?

I think Ron is more upset that Carl "stole" his girlfriend, Enid. Wouldn't it be interesting if she kills Ron to protect Carl?

I haven't seen she kill anybody but walkers. Ron have not kill zombie and anybody. He planning to kill carl cuz his jealousy and lost his father. In comic ron and carl wasn't teenager. Enid not existed in comic. Ron upset carl was unsympathetic about Ron's telling him Rick killed his father.

Back