The Walking Dead

They will use black and white as alternate?

Probably not as it's "been done" and would lose the effect. The only purpose for the black and white in the first episode was to show past events from present. I don't think they'd use it twice...

Probably not as it's "been done" and would lose the effect. The only purpose for the black and white in the first episode was to show past events from present. I don't think they'd use it twice...

Oh I see, I dislike white and black - hard to get used.

Yes, I noticed about first episode.

They will use black and white as alternate?
No idea.

They did use that method for the first episode to show which time period they were in. Will be interesting to see if they do that again to explain what Morgan has been doing between the last time Rick (and the rest of us) saw Morgan (when he went nuts after son was bit) and now.

I used to read comic book first made before tv show. Glenn never get killed by walker. Negan brutally beaten Glenn to death with bat. Negan is worse than Governor.

She is pregnant.

The writers of the show have made it very clear that they take liberties with the story line and are not following the comics faithfully. Shane is an example of this and his death on the TV version no way mirrored the comics, including the timeline.

The writers of the show have made it very clear that they take liberties with the story line and are not following the comics faithfully. Shane is an example of this and his death on the TV version no way mirrored the comics, including the timeline.
Exactly this.

Carol and Daryl are not from the comics, they are added/'new' characters to the tv show.

No that's wrong. Carol is from the comic book story. I saw a walking dead panel where the creator Kirkman explained that carol is a completely different character from her tv counterpart. I'm not sure about Daryl but I don't remember him from the first 50 issues or so that I read.

Amazon or your local comic book store. Best to buy the graphic novels as one of them can cover up to 20 or so issues.

i bought nothing. I got it free. i use .cbz or .cbr reader android or pc. and found in torrent for free .

Tv and Comic do have some same story and different story... that's spin story.. Shane did got killed by Carl when he was about kill rick that same story in comic. i like both spin stories.

My mistake.

But TV Carol is definitely a bit different than comic Carol from what I understand.

I used to read comic book first made before tv show. Glenn never get killed by walker. Negan brutally beaten Glenn to death with bat. Negan is worse than Governor.
I wonder if negan will ever come to the tv show? He's the one with the nasty baseball bat, Lucille. Right?

My mistake.

But TV Carol is definitely a bit different than comic Carol from what I understand.
Oh, She's completely different. Remember the way she was afraid of her abusive hubby at the beginning? That was more like the comic book carol but correct me if I'm wrong. Now she serves cookies and gives millions of tv viewers a chill if she ever says "look at the flowers". Lol.

Back