The Walking Dead

Just had a thought about Glen and the guy he saved...the way the story seems to be slowly developing between them...I wonder if he ends up getting Glen killed unintentionally....

I just caught up on season 5 since I dont have tv service ( watched on Netflix) now I got to find a way to watch TWD for season 6.... grrrr

Usually on Sundays before the newest episode AMC will play the previous 2. Check your listings 2 or 3 hours before. Tomorrow's is only the 3rd episode of the season.

Just had a thought about Glen and the guy he saved...the way the story seems to be slowly developing between them...I wonder if he ends up getting Glen killed unintentionally....

Maybe. And Maggie will be pregnant I think due to the conversation they had in this season's 1st episode

Usually on Sundays before the newest episode AMC will play the previous 2. Check your listings 2 or 3 hours before. Tomorrow's is only the 3rd episode of the season.
Yeah, Problem is, I dont get AMC.... so I dont get to watch TWD until after the season is over and it comes out on netflix...?? wish there was a way around it. I have the internet but dont have tv service here.

I hope not. Glen is a fan favorite... and I don't think Maggie could handle yet another loss. She already lost her entire family, the last two pretty brutally.

I think Nicholas (I think that's who it is) will start to develop more as a character but don't know which direction he'd go in...maybe learn from Glen about being a leader etc.

Yeah, Problem is, I dont get AMC.... so I dont get to watch TWD until after the season is over and it comes out on netflix...?? wish there was a way around it. I have the internet but dont have tv service here.
There are many websites that have the episodes. Just google and look around.

Maybe. And Maggie will be pregnant I think due to the conversation they had in this season's 1st episode

I hope she's not pregnant...they have enough trouble trying to keep Judith safe, let another another pregnant woman to care for including a helpless baby.

*snif*...Glenn is gone!...One of my fav's...and Rick is in a helluva lot of trouble!...If they rock that Camper over, then he's a goner!

I hold Morgan responsible. If he had killed those Wolves on the road, they might not have attacked Alexandria. That guy who attacked Rick, had the gun Morgan allowed him to take when he left. Glen should have killed Nick when he was attacked rather than save him - he took them both out....

I watched this shows and oh wow... one of hero named Glenn died. :(

I watched this shows and oh wow... one of hero named Glenn died. :(
We don't know for sure!

On Talking Dead the note from Scott Gimple was extremely ambiguous and vague- no real answer.. more of a "maybe...maybe not" vibe.

My friend and I are convinced he is not dead. It will also be interesting to see what happens with Rick and his hand.

Read where Glenn isn't dead!...The guy fell on top of him and the Walkers were eating him....the Walkers blood got on Glenn...so they thought he was another Walker!....hope it's true....next week will verify it.

According to the spoilers, when Nicholas shot himself, he pulled Glen down with him and landed on top. They wore similar gray clothes and it was in fact Nick that was being eaten. Supposedly Glen slides under the dumpster and stays safe until a "loud bang" is heard that drives away the walkers so it's safe for him to escape. So maybe he reappears in the story in two weeks. I think next Sunday is Morgan's story.

Back