The Walking Dead

2 more episodes left! :(

Oh wow, it is sad to see doctor died from arrow in eye. :(

Oh wow, it is sad to see doctor died from arrow in eye. :(
I was sad to see that. They killed her in the way that has never been done before. It is funny that Eugene bit a man's dick. I liked the metal zombie. Hard to kill that one. Very creative episode!

I was sad to see that. They killed her in the way that has never been done before. It is funny that Eugene bit a man's dick. I liked the metal zombie. Hard to kill that one. Very creative episode!

Yike, his head is filled with lead and the lead is source to make ammo for guns.

The character that plays Carl lives down the street from me and attends a local high school. I also personally know the real parents of the original Judith.

You mean you know that "actor" that plays Carl - the character isn't real but the young man is very much alive. :) Very cool....

I was sorry to see Denise go out as they really need someone with a medical background but obviously the show is going to thin the heard. Wonder where Carol is or is she'll return to save Darryl or the others.....

Great episode...

Loved Metal Head walker... lol. permanent helmet.

So sad to see Denise go. Tara is gonna be hugely upset... yet another person she loses...

Chomp chomp... well Eugene's got balls...uh..literally!

Will be interesting to see what happens with Carol.. if it's the end for her or if she is coming back.

They were saying on Talking Dead, well why not give Carl Denise's remaining good eye... lol.

There's a doctor over at Hill Valley (or whatever the name is); he's an ob/gyn or was pre apocalypse though.

I actually yelled out NO! when Denise got killed. What a shocker. I liked her! She was easy on my eyes. As for Eugene, that was a heck of a self defense move. And that begs the question: did he practice it?

My gut tells me that this will be a build up to the finale. We'll go looking for Carole, something will happen to Daryl so Rick will put a halt to anyone leaving the compound. Negan won't show up to the last episode and we won't know anything about who got taken out until the show returns, seven months later. What a cop out AMC, you listening?

My gut tells me that this will be a build up to the finale. We'll go looking for Carole, something will happen to Daryl so Rick will put a halt to anyone leaving the compound. Negan won't show up to the last episode and we won't know anything about who got taken out until the show returns, seven months later. What a cop out AMC, you listening?
No! That will drive me crazy!

Great show...Carol rocks...she's just a bad ass...no getting away from that....:)

I actually yelled out NO! when Denise got killed. What a shocker. I liked her! She was easy on my eyes. As for Eugene, that was a heck of a self defense move. And that begs the question: did he practice it?

Those were secret ninja moves from the government. It does take years of practice. I think when a master ninja has perfected their rope dart skills, they move on to biting peckers.

Looks like Jeffery Dean Morgan, will be playing Negan. Cannot wait!
walkingdead11f-1-web.jpg

neganbl-158933.jpg

Back