The Trio Game

Ooops! I'm sorry, Secret Blend. I spaced out your answer being before my post. I'll withdraw mine.

Yup.

Off topic:

Last night I said to a special friend about where to eat supper, "Your 'turnie' to choose."

She signed, "?word where?"

I said, "Oh, it's something Angel says."

She frowned and signed, "?angel . . . girl . . . who?"

I almost answered "Someone I play with," but decided it would be better to fully explain this game, ha ha ha ha.

Back on topic:

Your turnie!!!

ha ha ha :Oops:

Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.

(While waiting for Shermy to decide which answer she was thinking of, I'll go off topic again to say I DID mention "Schermy, the dragon biker," but I'm not quite as stupid as I look. I'm letting my lady friend think Schermy is not the cutie she is, but rather 280 pounds of hairy arms, wild beard, and tatts like Ray Bradbury's Illustrated Man.)

:giggle: :giggle: That is even better then what I was thinking!!! I'd love to have some godiva right now, may be in my coffee!! :giggle: :giggle:
Oh...........and what makes you think you have be smart in telling me you let your "frined" think I'm a 280 pound hairy biker!!!!?????? :pissed: :pissed:

yep. what gave it away? :giggle:

The home-owner part. Until then, my guess was "boulevard."

1. First reported by St. Columba in 565 A.D.

2. Glimpsed in a long, narrow lake.

3. Plesiosaur?

Aww you and I posted at the same time Byrdie714 :giggle:

Both correct answers in the same minute, but Byrdie714's is first, as Angel said.

:giggle: I saw that too. We must have been thinking it at the same time! :giggle:

Okay...I am going to have fun with these clues....

1. An old city
2. A busy port
3. "America's Most Haunted City."

When I was at an army school at Ft. Benning, Savannah, Georgia, made that claim. But so does Seattle, Washington. Since she's the elder, I'll go with Savannah.

:giggle: I saw that too. We must have been thinking it at the same time! :giggle:

Okay...I am going to have fun with these clues....

1. An old city
2. A busy port
3. "America's Most Haunted City."

My guess is St. Augistine, FL

Back