The Time had come. MGS4!

MGS4 looks smoking hot. I WANT a PS3 now lol.

Just a FYI, Authentic. You're on my IGNORE LIST, so I will not be seeing your posts, so basically if you try to reply to my posts, I will not be seeing them. I have decided your opinions are no better than garbage and do not wish to see any more of it. Good day.

I AM BIG FAN OF MGS!

Too bad I don't own PS3. I don't really to waste of my money to buy PS3 for few games. (sigh)

MGS4 looks smoking hot. I WANT a PS3 now lol.

Just a FYI, Authentic. You're on my IGNORE LIST, so I will not be seeing your posts, so basically if you try to reply to my posts, I will not be seeing them. I have decided your opinions are no better than garbage and do not wish to see any more of it. Good day.

put me on Ignore would not solve the problem . If you have a problem with me, PM me. :afro:

Enjoy double posting, do you Authentic? You're still on my ignore list so I don't see your posts by choice. It's a wonderful choice to have at this forum.

ON T0p1C... What is everyone's impression of MGS4 so far? Directed at people who have the game, and not people who think it's 'gay' like authentic.

Authentic's posts and opinion = GARBAGE
I recommend everyone to ignore list him if you do not like his idiocy. MAYBE he will go away like many trolls before him.

This not cool to say something their option about picky.. it not true it little different cuz msgs have three person view that is big different..

ok i will tell my self, i like first person view but if they like msg i wouldn't say it suck game but not blame on authinice.

just think about what u say to ppl option..:hmm:

Nobody say u couldn't rent it, of course I understand what u r getting at. Even if we can try out the game before we buy it is actually "the smartest" thing to do but u will have to wait a little while longer cause I'm not seeing it hit the Blockbuster any time soon.

It seems to me u brought the wrong games on purpose without checking the reviews, there r some goods and some bads.

Ok Number one What do u know about PS3 if u have never had a Playstation console and don't get me wrong I'm not a fanboy.
2)U r a PS3 hater
3)U have never played the Metal Gear series
4) and latest MGS4 is not gay, maybe u are gay.

Everyone had their own options, even PS3 hater.

Even so why do u bother to post in my thread if u hate PS3 and MGS that much.

Get my advice, sell ur PS3 and buy the the useless Ring of Death console.

P.S. Already played the Battlefield demo, sucked big time.Not bad actually

Back