the SHOCK of your life!!!!

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I'm kidding.. it might shock you.. but maybe not..

anyway, I think alot of you have been waiting for me to announce for quite some time now

so here it is...

I'm getting married on March 5th Yep!! in 2 weeks! We decided to go to the Justice of the Peace and get married. We have been together for 6 years and will be 7 years this year so its TIME!

WISH ME LUCK! This will be my 2nd marriage!

Congratulations RebelGirl!!!!!:hug:

I know you already told me this news but I wanted to Congratulation you once again, I'm truly soooo happy for you really, and both of us girls are going to get marry this YEAR!! Isn't that even more coolier? heh....I can't want to see pictures!!! yes yes a picture is a must for me and I wish you all the happiness girl, you deserved it! :giggle: :ily:

Wow...a rebel getting hitched....:lol:

All kidding aside, that's awesome and really great!! I'm sure you're overly anxious and very excited!

Will you eventually have a latter date for your friends, family to come together to celebrate the marriage?

Congratulations and wishes you and your soon-to-be husband many wonderful years together!!!

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being....

~RR

Congratulations RebelGirl!!!!!:hug:

I know you already told me this news but I wanted to Congratulation you once again, I'm truly soooo happy for you really, and both of us girls are going to get marry this YEAR!! Isn't that even more coolier? heh....I can't want to see pictures!!! yes yes a picture is a must for me and I wish you all the happiness girl, you deserved it! :giggle: :ily:

Yes that's awesome that we're getting married in the same year.. umm.. the pictures.. that i'm not so sure about.. depends if someone offers to take a pix of us... maybe my hon's mom will do it. but I hate pictures though... lol and thank you! :)

Wow Congratulations on ur dates set for your Wedding date and hope all goes well for you and that both u and ur hubby have many more happy life together.

Wow...a rebel getting hitched....:lol:

All kidding aside, that's awesome and really great!! I'm sure you're overly anxious and very excited!

Will you eventually have a latter date for your friends, family to come together to celebrate the marriage?

Congratulations and wishes you and your soon-to-be husband many wonderful years together!!!

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being....

~RR

We planned on having a little reception for friends and family when the weather is warm but that hasn't been official yet.. We're just talking to see if we can do it or not. I have friends that's offering to make a cake for us.. so I thought I could get party trays and punch.. won't that be good enough??? I hope so.. I have so many friends and family..

and thank you!

Wow Congratulations on ur dates set for your Wedding date and hope all goes well for you and that both u and ur hubby have many more happy life together.

thanks sasha, I certainly hope we'll have many more happy life together!

Back