The Prisoner Rape Incident

Heartsnhalos

Reaction score
I happenned to run across the Kley "Rape Incident Thread".. And just had to update that, as well drop a comment...
I live in Atchison, and know of Sheena Kley..Through my son, and hearing her name on the scanner constantly, Although I am NOT condoning the actions of the officer in anyway....This was in no way a "Rape",
The twist to this story is now her sister, Kristi Kley, got into a fight with her boyfriend last weekend, and stabbed him in the chest with a buther knife..He was sent by air ambulance to a KC hospital, where he was there until last Wed.
HE was released and was staying with relatives..SHE was charged with aggraved battery, and released on bond.....
The NEXT day..THURSDAY....He DIED from his injuries, and she was then picked up and charged with murder.....
Great Family huh?...Here's the link for the murder
Victim Dies
Suspect Released

Hi! Welcome to Alldeaf!

This is a tragedy, but forgive me, but I fail to see why you posted this here? :confused:

New Here But...

For 1, The case concerning the sister just happenned, and is considered a current event, (or at least I thought), and if your forum was intrested in the rape allegation, I thought they would like to know the current activities...
And 2, If I put it in the wrong place, please accept my apology, I don't normally enter forums, I just happenned to come across this one, in a search on google...And thought some of your members would maybe like to know.. :dunno:

Heartsnhalos said:
For 1, The case concerning the sister just happenned, and is considered a current event, (or at least I thought), and if your forum was intrested in the rape allegation, I thought they would like to know the current activities...
And 2, If I put it in the wrong place, please accept my apology, I don't normally enter forums, I just happenned to come across this one, in a search on google...And thought some of your members would maybe like to know.. :dunno:

Okay, my apologies. Most of us do this, so it's no big deal. :thumb:

Heartsnhalos said:

Yes, but you’re not directly answering Oceanbreeze’s question. She asked you why you thought anybody here would be interested in this subject in the first place. You are clearly responding to this thread, a fact of which she was unaware. You should have pointed this out to her, and that would have alleviated her confusion. It would have made even more sense to simply bump the thread in question, rather that start a new one.

Levonian said:
Yes, but you’re not directly answering Oceanbreeze’s question. She asked you why you thought anybody here would be interested in this subject in the first place. You are clearly responding to this thread, a fact of which she was unaware. You should have pointed this out to her, and that would have alleviated her confusion. It would have made even more sense to simply bump the thread in question, rather that start a new one.

True. I backpedalled above, but I wondered why we would want to read about something so horrid as that. But, then... Common sense would dictate that if you don't like the thread, don't read it!

So, eh. It was on me, too. I knew what I was getting into when I started reading, so...

I am the daughter of the man that was stabbed so I would like to know the details of this incident. I was 12 when I buried my father because of this woman an the only thing that I was told was she claimed he tried to rape her. Nobody knows my father's side cause he died before we could ask. 15 years later and I have no answers just clipping of a woman who says my dad tried to rape her,as his daughter that's horrifying to hear but I met my father an he wasn't a harmful or violent man so I refused to believe it. This is some sort of clarity that he wasn't a monster that the news papers made him out to be. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong woman.

I am the daughter of the man that was stabbed so I would like to know the details of this incident. I was 12 when I buried my father because of this woman an the only thing that I was told was she claimed he tried to rape her. Nobody knows my father's side cause he died before we could ask. 15 years later and I have no answers just clipping of a woman who says my dad tried to rape her,as his daughter that's horrifying to hear but I met my father an he wasn't a harmful or violent man so I refused to believe it. This is some sort of clarity that he wasn't a monster that the news papers made him out to be. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong woman.
You are replying to a thread that is now almost 15 years old.

It is very unlikely that the people involved in a position would be still here to answer the questions. The entire situation having passed into history.

Now that you are a adult it will not be difficult to do a Freedom of Information Request or similar into your local resources to gain case information on your father and the associated. Things that happen in childhood are very hard and made worse when no one tells or teaches the child anything.

One of my relatives abused a pair of twins long long ago. The Two twins talked to me about him when I was 8, they lived next door then. After they told me what happened to them I confronted that relative. It did not go well. And that family had to move out so I wont see the twins ever again. That relative died like two decades ago and only after the burial other relatives talked freely. Learned a few things. I have a oppertunity to access his case files from the revelant court system and really get into the details of everything. I am also one of those that relative tried to do things. But it did not work with me and was not a problem.

Keep in mind my family was very good at not telling me anything when I was a child. I knew absolutely nothing. Until the Twins talked to me for a hour at the fence even though they were not supposed to as it turns out. (I was not supposed to play with them either. WTF?) So when I became a adult and took up trucking for a living, I made sure that my family have their own life and I have mine. Seperate. Anything I need to find out I find out on my own. In a way it's a shame. Families are supposed to love one another and be together in some ways. Enough time has passed as to it wont matter anymore as people pass on.

The entire situation is horrible for all concerned. As far as the media, they dont know any better. Fearmongering, making monsters out of people and so on is normal behavior for all media. We watched our President sniff the hairs of little children live during important broadcast events when they are gathered with him on the stage. One senator even slapped him off his daughter when he tried that with her there. Its all there on video. Its dirty and unacceptable. But you wont see the media painting him as a monster as they well should.

And so I turn my back on all media. If anything happens (And they usually do) I refer to other sources and try to match and think things through carefully before accepting or rejecting it.

Wife and I in trucking are actual survivors of a sexual attack against her in Jackson TN at the old TA there years and years ago. My actions in defending caused the aggressor to flee. Its too bad he was not caught but made worse that wife had standing orders never to stop there and fuel or any reason all due to being close enough to Memphis for crimes. We are divorced now and are a team. However thats one crime that made a impression however the defense was successful and thankfully did not progress into a defensive killing by knife into the attackers neck. It would have altered all of our lives and ended his. And the forensic mess it would have made ruined the load's schedule as a high dollar medical load into McKesson Memphis from Jessup Maryland on a priority schedule. Turned out the engine was suffering a techical issue that went through fuel a little bit more faster than acceptable. So she got thirsty and needed fuel. Usually we can get 2250 miles out of them in 30 hours before another 340 gallons is put in.

I would like to think bad guys such as that would eventually be ensared by the system and buried under the Jail. If not also killed somewhere along the line or worse. These things have a way of seeking its own balance over and over in life. A form of Justice. I do not worry about all that bad stuff much anymore I live very quietly and have a oppertunity to enjoy some of the better positive things in life with People.

Last edited:
Back