The Official Member Picture Thread

Originally posted by Freaky
:D This is the very most recent picture taken last night that I e-mailed today to my Deaf niece and nephews because they sure do love their Auntie Patty!! Yes, that's my real name, Patty.. Freaky to you all ADv2 members, mind you!! :lol: My niece and nephews are the light of my life! I sure love them a lot!!!

Bet your niece and nephews were happy to get your pix. You look good! Keep your good work up here ;) and I'm dying to see how Kevbo can do his duties as the Charlie for the Chickies :laugh2:

Originally posted by bbnt
Alex would you insert my pic here.

Mod Edit: There you go, pal. :)

bbnt.jpg

hello..twin daughter is that right.. I'm twin myself..maybe soon I'll show ya pic of my bro with me..cool pic..haha

Took last summer

Lisa (Miami Dolphins Cheerleader) and me.

Ive know her since before she became on Mami Dolphins' Cheerleader =)

Attachments

• lisa n me.jpg
    lisa n me.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 559
I think I know Lisa. She was the sister of a classmate that I used to go to school with. Wow, she looks so different and beautiful!

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Took last summer

Lisa (Miami Dolphins Cheerleader) and me.

Ive know her since before she became on Mami Dolphins' Cheerleader =)

damn what a sexy lady whooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by kuifje75
I think I know Lisa. She was the sister of a classmate that I used to go to school with. Wow, she looks so different and beautiful!

Yeah u shld know her... She's from N.J. and her last name is F (not gonna say full name in here). Right now she's in FL for her 2nd year Miami Dolphins Cheerleader.

LOL at GL74.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yeah u shld know her... She's from N.J. and her last name is F (not gonna say full name in here). Right now she's in FL for her 2nd year Miami Dolphins Cheerleader.

LOL at GL74.

Yeeeeeeeesssssss! I do know her. Her sister (name start with R) went to school with me when we were kids, and I remember seeing Lisa when she was only 4 or 5 years old. Cute girl! and now wow, she grown up so fast. I feel OOOOOOLLLLLDDDD! :laugh2:

here's 2 pictures of me with hat and without hat...

model.jpg

and
travis01.jpg

dont have any good new pictures :(

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeeeeeeeesssssss! I do know her. Her sister (name start with R) went to school with me when we were kids, and I remember seeing Lisa when she was only 4 or 5 years old. Cute girl! and now wow, she grown up so fast. I feel OOOOOOLLLLLDDDD! :laugh2:

Wow small world!!! I still contact w/ Lisa eh... :rofl: You'll always feel young inside of you. Yeah she's grown now and she's 20 or 21 now =x

You know that's not the real picture of you, DOMbaby!! When are you going to allow us to see the real handsome you? :naughty: He's one hot looking Indian and he has the looks and the long hair to prove it! :D

Back