The Official Member Picture Thread

LiLyxLui said:
Here's new pic .. i took it by few day ago and My hair is different now.. my hair is short...

Wow Lily...Your Hair LOOKS Great!!!...U look really COOL!...

awww...Very Pretty Sweet_Kj..

Love your Pictures. :thumb:

Another Picture of Roadrunner and Me....Our Hottest Moments!... :naughty:

Attachments

• Picture 39.jpg
    Picture 39.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 160
*Ahem* I remember that Look Roadrunner is showing on his face expression.. he is biting his bottom lip *stands for being Horny*...Don't forget Sis, I see that all the time when U both are in the Heat Moments.

Beside Very Good Picture of you and Him. U guys Look Great Together! :ily: :grouphug:

Deaf258 said:
It's small bec it was my avatar before and was the actual size of my sticker pictures! Did I ask you for your opinion? No. :|
Ok your opinion! I am not against it

LiLyxLui said:
Here's new pic .. i took it by few day ago and My hair is different now.. my hair is short...
Wow. Madly woman! good :deaf: and nice appearance!

Cooldeaf said:
Beautifully married couple!

They are not Married .. They are just in a realtionship as boyfriend/Girlfriend. But Roadrunner does really want to marry My Sister. But she is going through a hard Divorce at this moment from her abusive husband. It hasn't been final yet cuz her soon to be ex husband hasnt agree with it yet. so they are in the middle of a court battle.

Cheri said:
They are not Married .. They are just in a realtionship as boyfriend/Girlfriend. But Roadrunner does really want to marry My Sister. But she is going through a hard Divorce at this moment from her abusive husband. It hasn't been final yet cuz her soon to be ex husband hasnt agree with it yet. so they are in the middle of a court battle.
:eek2:
Hello Cheri

Apology. Sadly. OH -, married pairs. I did not know that which connected, was its sister the abusive man. Again sad. They are much nice woman!

Cheri said:
*Ahem* I remember that Look Roadrunner is showing on his face expression.. he is biting his bottom lip *stands for being Horny*...Don't forget Sis, I see that all the time when U both are in the Heat Moments

:rofl:... Cheri....shhh, U're embrassing me twinie! :Oops: ..

CoolDeaf said:
Apology. Sadly. OH -, married pairs. I did not know that which connected, was its sister the abusive man. Again sad. They are much nice woman!

Pardon me?...I didn't quite understood you there...who is ' They '?...I'm sorry if I didnt understood you there!....

Malfoyish said:
Awww ^Angel^ and Roadrunner....you make a truly adorable couple!!!!!

aww Thank you so much!... :Oops:

:ily:

Cheri said:
*Ahem* I remember that Look Roadrunner is showing on his face expression.. he is biting his bottom lip *stands for being Horny*...Don't forget Sis, I see that all the time when U both are in the Heat Moments.

Beside Very Good Picture of you and Him. U guys Look Great Together! :ily: :grouphug:
:rofl: U naughty gal, Cheri..for giving away thier secrets..like his biting his bottom lip..thats soo funny! haha
pssst! Angel.... is your twinnie always opening her big mouth or are you both alike? LOL!

Defee said:
:rofl: U naughty gal, Cheri..for giving away thier secrets..like his biting his bottom lip..thats soo funny! haha
pssst! Angel.... is your twinnie always opening her big mouth or are you both alike? LOL!

They are alike in many ways, but in other respects, very different...but they have a LOT in common...and I love them both!!!!!!!!!

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
They are alike in many ways, but in other respects, very different...but they have a LOT in common...and I love them both!!!!!!!!!

Malfoyish
Yeah! Arent twins wonderful?? Angel and Cheri are so sweet too!

Back