The Official Member Picture Thread

Hi Saline Eyes , :applause:

Where is your picture? I want to see the beauty of you!!...Come on dont be shy...Pretty pleaseeee?.. :ily:

Here's mine that I made about 2 or 3 years ago!

Attachments

• me_all.gif
    me_all.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 200
LUNZ said:
18.jpg
Umm... Ehh... :eek:

I'm speechless! Finally, your true identity has been revealed!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
here's a picture of me and my son in clip motion..

Oh, DeafScuba, what a beautiful baby boy you have there!!!!! Good looks must run in the family!!!

Malfoyish

Defee said:
Wow..good pic of you, Lunz..but surprised cuz i thought the pic of the guy with cigar is you...since it is not, Who in the dickens is he?? LOL!

LMAO !! :lol: At first, I thought his avator was him but I was wrong. Lunz - you look cute in that picture. How old are you? My sons are 18 and 17 years old.

I will try to take picture four of them include their girlfriends.

Deaf258 said:
Here's mine that I made about 2 or 3 years ago!

You look like your son. No wonder, he gets ugly from you ! ;)

By the way, you are cute !

^Angel^ said:
awww Ure cute Racheleggert ....aww what a beautiful picture Malfoyish....Cute picture Lunz...CoolDeaf and DeafSCUBA98... :D

Hi, Hello :thumb: ^Angel^
Thanks beautiful! because of my banners!

Here's new pic .. i took it by few day ago and My hair is different now.. my hair is short...

Attachments

• newhaircutlily.JPG
    newhaircutlily.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 106
LiLyxLui said:
Here's new pic .. i took it by few day ago and My hair is different now.. my hair is short...
Whoa! That definitely looks good on you! :fly:

Cooldeaf said:
Hello Deaf 258
GIF photo, to small and see bad. hmmm

It's small bec it was my avatar before and was the actual size of my sticker pictures! Did I ask you for your opinion? No. :|

Malfoyish said:
Oh, DeafScuba, what a beautiful baby boy you have there!!!!! Good looks must run in the family!!!

Malfoyish

Back