The Official Member Picture Thread

Cheri said:
Ya Ya!! You are Beauitful Lovely!.. Watch out for the Guys!... :naughty:

Thanks Cheri and oh yea i gotta watch out for guys :wiggle:

Me n' My Friend ... i was buzzed ... i came up n' say c'mon pay me more drink ... he was like eh .... in other way, i was like what the fuck am i doing ? becuz i have this drink w/ me ... geeeze :doh: lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 205
daprilz said:
Me n' My Friend ... i was buzzed ... i came up n' say c'mon pay me more drink ... he was like eh .... in other way, i was like what the fuck am i doing ? becuz i have this drink w/ me ... geeeze :doh: lol

it was yesterday in canada at WIRED bar .... it was blasssst time eh.

Meeeee!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 44
daprilz said:
it was yesterday in canada at WIRED bar .... it was blasssst time eh.

Meeeee!
Looks like you really had a blast! Heh!

Now you can take a look at a RR without feathers....this is my pix~with my two youngest children...(almost two and 12 years old).

Attachments

• Brad and kids.jpg
    Brad and kids.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Viola!! Here's one of myself with my sweetie ^Angel^...pssttt...see that nice shiny light upon her? Yep...she's sure an angel...MY ANGEL! :kiss: :ily:

Attachments

• Picture 33.jpg
    Picture 33.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 226
Hey, RR, cute kids!! And, ^angel^, are your lips always that semi-dark or it is from kissing RR too often? :lol: You two look great in that pic! ;)

Thanks Deaf258! Semi-dark?...hmm...I've always thought it was an angelic semi-gloss lipstick that I love parting with! :cool:

Beautiful Twin!

heh, i took two pictures of myself and made them in same background to look like that we are twin eh .... :)

Attachments

• twins2.jpg
    twins2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 153
Roadrunner said:
Viola!! Here's one of myself with my sweetie ^Angel^...pssttt...see that nice shiny light upon her? Yep...she's sure an angel...MY ANGEL! :kiss: :ily:

Good Picture Roadrunner Bro.!! :thumb: Don't they Look So Good Together?.. They are the Match in Heaven... Believe me They need to get a room when they are together... :roll: TMI U know what I mean? heh!!:lol:

daprilz said:
Beautiful Twin!

heh, i took two pictures of myself and made them in same background to look like that we are twin eh .... :)
Whoa... awesome! That reminds me of a trick someone else did here in AllDeaf! Hehehe!

Roadrunner said:
Now you can take a look at a RR without feathers....this is my pix~with my two youngest children...(almost two and 12 years old).
Finally, I was wondering what you looked like! You look like the younger version of an actor I know, William H. Macy (Pleasantville). Nice kids! :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

You two look so cute! *coochie coochie coochie* Heh!

You look like a great couple...

Add horns to yourself and you've got a ying-yang! Good & Evil! :naughty:

Thanks Vamp! Yeppppp...sure feels great looking AND feeling like a great couple....

'Bout the 'horns'...umm...*whistlin'*...but 'ying-yang' sounds japanese...my :D english version simply is..."what love 'holds' and 'has' fills EVERY aspect of the heart's desires within"... :mrgreen:

I am also courage My photo show Cool!

mirko_002_b_kleinpppp.jpg

Last edited:
Back