The new guy

lucas

Reaction score
Heya, I'm new around here so i figured I'd make a meet and greet thread! I have a CI was brought up in the hearing world. If anyone here is from Toronto you have prolly seen me skateboarding in the streets and yelled at me. But i definitly did not hear you ahaha

i was wondering if there were many young people on this site? around their twenties?
and bonjour bottesini

ahaha sweet ill make sure my board doesnt fly away and hit u by accident

Hey, boy! Get off my lawn! ;)
Welcome lucas!

Always cool to see another Canadian, it's growing with em around here!

Us damn canucks are gona take over the world with our tim hortons! foreigners beware! ahaha

Hey, welcome to AD :]

I've tried skateboarding, but I am not coordinated enough haha. You asked if anyone was around their twenties, and I am - I'm 19, almost 20. I'm learning ASL as well, but I'm hearing (even though I don't hear all that great).

ah i was starting to feel like the only 20 year old on the site. And you can do anything you put your mind to, trust me, except hear.... ahahahah. Maybe i should learn asl even though I would much rather speak

Im 22 from Ottawa deaf not hearing ..tried skate boarding once and fell off 2 secs later ..lol I also thing longboards look really weird but that's my opinion on that matter haha lol..btw..welcome to all deaf:)

Cool switch thingy u did lol my ex used to skateboard..lol I'll leave that to ppl who are coordinated to do so..I'll stick to cheerleading and gymnastics :)

o man! thats awsome. I swing by a gymnastics club every couple of weeks with my buddies to mess around. I learned backflips standing still last time i went. SCARIEST THING EVER! but damn when i landed it i couldnt help but think to myself "damn it feels good to be a gangsta!" I could always use a cheerleader aha

Lol standing tucks :p lol it ceases to amaze me that guys have such an easier time throwing shit than girls do ...my boyfriend is a gymnast and he throws crazy stuff lol

yeah i wouldn't consider myself a gymnast, just an adrenalin junkie or an athlete. But flipping is pretty fun i can't lie. Everyone secretly wants to be a ninja aha

so im writing in this because im an attention whore and i refuse to let a thread i made under up covord in dust! So with that being said i can start a controversial debate on this thread such as..... GAY MARRIAGE! YAY OR NAY.

I say yay because the government should worry about much bigger issues and two gay people getting married has no affects on anyone else but them so i dont see the big problem

Back