The new guy

ahaha im just saying sometimes older people and younger people are in two totally different loops, no harm intended

22 around ur age trying to pick up skateboarding but unfortunately got banned from doing it

ahaha im just saying sometimes older people and younger people are in two totally different loops, no harm intended

nah, no sweats about it. i ve been there in your age group. i remember what i used to think of older people too. LOL. yea a little different loops for certain reasons. no biggie deal. :aw:

im in the military skateboarding conditions arent the greatest....if i do skate and injure myself well there's one less soldier out there....Got banned by the higher ups after skateboarding on the flightline....Cant do much about its how rank works i guess lol

ohhhhh i didnt even know deaf ppl were allowed in the military

not deaf just learning over deployment something to do on downtime ive always been interested...also trying to learn pashto to talk with the locals....use alot of gestures and simple words when needed throw hand signal when communicating with pilots things...knowing someone deaf just things like that got me interested in ASL

oh word makes sense. Id join the army but id prolly make a terrible soldier not being able to hear the gunshots or the sargents commands aha

from your profile picture id say u live in a galaxy far far away

Hi Lucas! I am also in my twenties. I can't skateboard but I'm ok on a snowboard if that's anything close. :) Welcome to the site!

290694_10150248152562452_506262451_7697512_3957355_o.jpg

185856_495731972451_506262451_6437163_1897451_n.jpg

im kinda okay at snowboarding too! aha thanks nice to meet ya

im in the military skateboarding conditions arent the greatest....if i do skate and injure myself well there's one less soldier out there....Got banned by the higher ups after skateboarding on the flightline....Cant do much about its how rank works i guess lol

Wow, lol, well that sucks =P

Hello @Lucas I'm 25 soon to be 26 and in Greenville, North Carolina!! I'm hearing but trying to improve my knowledge of ASL!! I had two friends in high school who were deaf and my grandpa was deaf in his left ear, though he never used ASL, he understood everything if you spoke towards his right ear. His deafness was a result of measles and mumps when he was 8 or 9 years old.

Back