the new girl :)

IrishLaxGirl

Reaction score
Hey All,

My name is Erin from Long Island, NY. I'm currently a student @ Gallaudet U. A friend of mine recommended that I'd join this site, so here I am. If you wanna get to know more about me, feel free to contact me anytime.

Slan (Irish for good-bye!)
*Erin*

Aloha Erin :wave: enjoy ur stay here.... btw what year are you at Gallaudet for next fall? Hope to see you this fall! :thumb:

THANKS! I'm going into my junior year. Transferred to Gally last Fall '02. So far, so good :) You?

Hello erin, funny thing, cuz your birthday is the same as mine!!! Anyway welcome to AD, hope you enjoy, and dont be afraid to post any comments or questions! :)

You look so familiar. Have I met you before?

Alan? Aren't you the one that tell everyone at restaurant that I am getting married on May 1st?

i didnt tell anyone i talk with takeshit and michelle that all because they both know you i aint going to tell everyone

Originally posted by NYCRAZY3
i didnt tell anyone i talk with takeshit and michelle that all because they both know you i aint going to tell everyone
That is not what Michelle said but that's okay if you tell everyone, though.

Originally posted by IrishLaxGirl
Hey Kevbo...not sure...Do you go to Gally?
I don't go to Gallaudet as a student but I went there once... for Homecoming last October.

Back