The most notorious gangs in central america- the mara salvatruchas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several family members in OC and LA areas. My mother used to grow up in LA in the 50s and 60s and she decided to go look for her old home where she used to live. It took her a while to search for her house and she was speechless the house was trashy and had bars on every window. The appearance was completely different and the street was not even safe.

My mother had to nag me to change my license plate because it says La Punete and City of Industry. In my city, I have received plenty of messages, "the bird" from random Hispanic guys because of it. So I changed it anyway. I guess it works. the gang areas are a few blocks away from where I live.

Did you grow up in LA, Pacman?

Oh, yup and what's district/neighorhood of LA that where your mother is used to live in house before it went declined? Is it in Santa Ana, Pacoima, Compton, East LA or others?

Yup, I'm grew up in LA, it was started in central LA then moved to San Fernando Valley for many years, like 10 years before I left to relative house in Chicago.

Oh, yup and what's district/neighorhood of LA that where your mother is used to live in house before it went declined/ Is it in Santa Ana, Pacoima, Compton, East LA or others?

Yup, I'm grew up in LA, it was started in central LA then moved to San Fernando Valley for many years, like 10 years before I left to relative house in Chicago.

Central LA? That sucks.

She lived all over LA such as Hawthorne, Downey, Hollywood and I forgot the other one. She has some interesting stories to tell about her experiences with children of famous celebrities. She misses Old LA and used to work at LA Hospital County doing reports determining what's wrong with um...human organs.

My cousin lives in Norwalk. Blah...

Central LA? That sucks.

She lived all over LA such as Hawthorne, Downey, Hollywood and I forgot the other one. She has some interesting stories to tell about her experiences with children of famous celebrities. She misses Old LA and used to work at LA Hospital County doing reports determining what's wrong with um...human organs.

My cousin lives in Norwalk. Blah...

Not all central LA are bad, I used to lived in Wilshire, near to Hollywood, that why about I called central LA.

I remember about Hawthorne, my mother was grew up in Inglewood in 70's, Hawthorne is used to be nice neighorhhod at once, it went downhill after demographic shift in other area of South LA that which is near to Hawthorne.

There's gritty area in Hollywood, also I love some gritty area, feel like urban to me.

Cities have good and bad side, depends on area.

Your answer isn't match to my post, don't request me about wrong, also not related about USA, even in LA metro.

I'm talking to Shel about DC metro, especially Northern VA.

Shel, Please answer my question on #12.

I dont hang out with them so I dont know if they are home owners or not. I am not interested in finding out ..just how to eliminate the criminal activity. :dunno:

Not all central LA are bad, I used to lived in Wilshire, near to Hollywood, that why about I called central LA.

I remember about Hawthorne, my mother was grew up in Inglewood in 70's, Hawthorne is used to be nice neighorhhod at once, it went downhill after demographic shift in other area of South LA that which is near to Hawthorne.

There's gritty area in Hollywood, also I love some gritty area, feel like urban to me.

Cities have good and bad side, depends on area.

I recently was in LA and have noticed lots of graffiti suddenly appear everywhere lately. It looks like it is back again. I was in downtown LA riding the train under the bridge and I saw some water canals covered with graffiti.. I mean, it was all over water canal and even poles of the bridge. Last month, I was driving on 405 and 5 taking a few pictures of graffiti and freeway being repaired to show my dad. I also have seen some graffiti in wealthy areas in San Diego. I was very disappointed with my mayor of the city because years ago, she chose to not vote to pass the proposal that will help fighting against the graffiti and gang activity.

I recently was in LA and have noticed lots of graffiti suddenly appear everywhere lately. It looks like it is back again. I was in downtown LA riding the train under the bridge and I saw some water canals covered with graffiti.. I mean, it was all over water canal and even poles of the bridge. Last month, I was driving on 405 and 5 taking a few pictures of graffiti and freeway being repaired to show my dad. I also have seen some graffiti in wealthy areas in San Diego. I was very disappointed with my mayor of the city because years ago, she chose to not vote to pass the proposal that will help fighting against the graffiti and gang activity.

I'm against on gang activities and graffiti too, also I'm fine with graffiti that's not related to gangs, such as painted from art workers, like in NYC.

It will take some time to clean up and cover the graffiti, also some cities are offers to residents for report about gang graffiti issue then they will take care of it, like in San Jose.

I wish that MS-13 and 18th street are gone for good, not happen til near future.

Oh yup, MS-13 is much more violence than blood and crip, that is unbelieve for MS-13 but blood and crip are used to be dangerous in 80's and 90's but crime related from blood and crip are less than in 80's and 90's, also it has been declining in gang population, as more black people are flee to LA suburb for better living than in South LA, Compton and some part of Inglewood.

Yes i have heard abt crips n bloods used more rivaly each other than Folks and La kings gang since 80's and 90's also I was used live on east side that where few gang there which I can't stand and few house get shots so I has move out of more safe area west side which much betta. Also speak of Ms-13 I remma that LiLy has interview the guy from prison abt ms 13 said that they can cut finger off then send to building which they get warn damn..also there tooo many ppl in prison ofc riots too it sickos first time I was watch on tv*thud*

Central LA? That sucks.
She misses Old LA and used to work at LA Hospital County doing reports determining what's wrong with um...human organs.
QUOTE]

What a cool job she had back then. Was she a medical examiner?

We have MS-13 problems here in the DC area...mostly in Northern VA and in Montgomery County, MD. It is scary!

Thats the county i grew up in and yes theres a big problem of MS-13 gangs there -- i knew a few members from that gang thru an ex gf of mine when i was still with her at the time

i know theres alot of shootings going on in Wheaton involving rival hispanic gangs now a days as my mom and sister had told me some time ago when i was back east for a few days

Your answer isn't match to my post, don't request me about wrong, also not related about USA, even in LA metro.

I'm talking to Shel about DC metro, especially Northern VA.

Shel, Please answer my question on #12.

Pack, you said " I don't think that they can afford to own house." Was I wrong? You said that clear in the post number 12. Whether it does matter or not if you were talking to Shel or not. I was creating a different conversation with you on that topic.

I was correcting you wrong. It was what I did because I know that was not true that MS 13 can't afford to own a house. They can live anywhere in the U.S. or worldwide. Drug dealers and human traffickings make billion or trillion dollars in sale. They are mofo rich!

Pack, you said " I don't think that they can afford to own house." Was I wrong? You said that clear in the post number 12. Whether it does matter or not if you were talking to Shel or not. I was creating a different conversation with you on that topic.

I was correcting you wrong. It was what I did because I know that was not true that MS 13 can't afford to own a house. They can live anywhere in the U.S. or worldwide. Drug dealers and human traffickings make billion or trillion dollars in sale. They are mofo rich!

At first paragraph, It was related about DC metro, that is different way.

If it's in LA then can be true but did you know that MS-13 is 60% illegal immigrants, they aren't quality to own house, unless if owner that who is US citizen or legal status that allow them to live in, also they can have fake ID or something.

I haven't visited in DC for over 10 years, I will return to DC in Jan 2008 because of Gally and would look out for them, for sure.

btw, Let move on about topic on DC related, also I don't want in debate with you.

If it's in LA then can be true but did you know that MS-13 is 60% illegal immigrants, they aren't quality to own house, unless if owner that who is US citizen or legal status that allow them to live in, also they can have fake ID or something.

Whether it is about one paragraph or not. I was referring to one sentence, not the whole paragraph you wrote.

Again, did you know you are not required to be a US citzen to own a house in the U.S. They are allowed to own, buy, and sell houses in the U.S. Do you know who is Pablo Escobar? He was an infamous drug dealer from Colombia. He ran a big drug operaiton in Medellin and used to ran the govt of Colombia too. He was very rich and he had so much power.

He bought a mansion house in Florida. He owned a private jet that fly in and out of Florida to Colombia. For a long time, it took the DEA a while to find out who he was before they arrested him. Everybody in his country was afraid of him because he had dealers who work for him would take care of his personal problem. If he doesn't like you, he tells someone to kill you. You will be gone!

One thing more to add about Pablo Escobar, he was the seventh-richest man in the world in 1989. All his money was from selling drugs on street!

Whether it is about one paragraph or not. I was referring to one sentence, not the whole paragraph you wrote.

Again, did you know you are not required to be a US citzen to own a house in the U.S. They are allowed to own, buy, and sell houses in the U.S. Do you know who is Pablo Escobar? He was an infamous drug dealer from Colombia. He ran a big drug operaiton in Medellin and used to ran the govt of Colombia too. He was very rich and he had so much power.

He bought a mansion house in Florida. He owned a private jet that fly in and out of Florida to Colombia. For a long time, it took the DEA a while to find out who he was before they arrested him. Everybody in his country was afraid of him because he had dealers who work for him would take care of his personal problem. If he doesn't like you, he tells someone to kill you. You will be gone!

You means legal immigrants, Pablo Escobar is legal or illegal?

On 2nd, oh, that's not cool if not like anyone then they need get killed, also I'm support on victim. I never know about him that bought mansion, that interesting to know.

Central LA? That sucks.
She misses Old LA and used to work at LA Hospital County doing reports determining what's wrong with um...human organs.
QUOTE]

What a cool job she had back then. Was she a medical examiner?

She was an assistant and did working with five doctors at same time. She did mention it was her favorite job. I am used to hearing all kinds of her gross and bizarre stories from her work. She loves watching reality medical shows :D She told me one of the incidents at her work where this guy came in the ER had a block of wood sticking out in his forehead. I mean, he was walking around acting like nothing happened. He was using a saw table and cutting the block of wood. Somehow it broke off in half and it threw back in the air and broke through his forehead and shattered bone all over his face. Bizarre..

I have heard of Pablo Escobar when I was a kid in the 80s and 90s. I had no sympathy for him. I totally recommend the documentary of the true story of Killing Pablo. I just looked up the History Channel schedule and it is rerun on Aug. 12. It was one of the most riveting documentary I've ever watched. Listening to the Colombian government officials, former Vice President, DEA, Special Forces, and Colombian police stories was quite a chilling. One of them was talking regarding Pablo Escobar, "He tried to kill me three times." They also have mentioned Presidential Candidate was running for a election and kept saying he will stop Pablo Escobar. Presidential Candidate was getting on the stage and was about to give a speech, but instead he got shot to death several times in front of people and it was caught on camera. I thought the Colombian government made a lame deal with him by building him his own prison and it was not a prison but a luxury place for about over a year. I'm glad he was gone. He was insane!

We have MS-13 moving in our area here as well where our city population is somewhere around 60% Hispanic now. 15 years ago the total Hispanic population was around 10% or less. The poultry buisness brings them here to begin with. I like the area because this is where I grew up - but I also want to live in an area where there is alot more diversity in cultures ranging from Hispanic, to Asian, to African, to European. Nearly every little shop in town is Hispanic owned and operated. Even the local Barber Shop is Hispanic. Theres been a few protests in town against illegal immigration but its absolutely useless because when white people protest it makes you look racist, even though illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with race. Its just the fact that we have a very porous southern border and anyone that crosses that border is deemed a Mexican automatically by anyone that has grown up here and has roots going back generations. (Although, I try not to refer to them as Mexican since it is seen as slanderous in some cases) - not all Mexicans are illegal or are involved in illegal activities. I get along well with most of them.

But MS-13 is going to be a BIG problem here unless the few millionaires around here grab ahold of it by the horns and say look - this is OUR country not your trash bin! But then again the one millionaire around here is also reported to be involved in drug trafficking and there is one rumor where he has hired two guys to kill a woman some 20 years ago because she knew too much and was going to report him to the authorities. Ive only met the guy once, just from the short conversation we had - I wasnt too impressed with him and he didnt seem quite all there to begin with. Oh well I just stay out of his way, and what he does is his buisness and what I do is my buisness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back