The most notorious gangs in central america- the mara salvatruchas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane Corso

Reaction score
I'm wondering how many people have heard of that gang group before? My sister's husband has a family in El Salavador. Has anyone been there for vacation?:eek3:

I've never heard of that gang. We have gangs here, but they're not well-known like those in California or similar places. :dunno:

Yes, I have. MS-13 exists here in Southern CA. I have a cousin in law from El Salvador. I've never been to El Salvador yet. Though, I always want to go there and see Mayan ruins.

Do you plan to go to El Salvador for vacation?

I've never heard of that gang. We have gangs here, but they're not well-known like those in California or similar places. :dunno:

Wow, I'm wondering who else haven't heard of Mara Salvatrucha. It is one of the most dangerous gang in U.S.A or maybe in the world. It is known to run their own prisons in El Salavador. I have heard that it has the largest population of MS 13 in the U.S. prisons out of all kinds of gangs.

The Most Dangerous Gang in America - Newsweek National News - MSNBC.com

I am wondering if there is anyone an interpreter in here? Can someone please translate what did they say in the video. Thanks

MS-13 News and Analysis
If you want tolearn more about its history

Mara Salvatrucha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup, MS-13 is most dangerous gang, there's group of MS-13 in few district of LA, such as Pico Union and Westlake with heavily population of El Salavadoran, also there's group of MS-13 in certain of area in USA, there's MS-13 in Central America and Mexico but more dangerous and ruthless than in USA like cut body parts off (head, hand, feet) or something.

Cane, there's gang problem in El Salavador, MS-13 is common and better to be careful about them, only better way to stay in tourist area or other area if know it's safe.

Yeah, I have delivered their mails for few months till they were busted from DEA for having illlegal guns and drugs. At first it was quiet with so many goats to cover up their secret operation. I did not think nothing till few weeks later,I began to notice strange activites for alike many cars park front of the house unusual for rural area. Lucky some neigbors called on them and complained about them. Still see MS-13 on the wall once awhile around here, I want them out of here and they are not welcome in our little town.

We have MS-13 problems here in the DC area...mostly in Northern VA and in Montgomer County, MD. It is scary!

Yes frist time I'm learn abt MS-13 when I was watch on tv (national tv) abt history of MS-13 are very serious dangous of gang and betta for stay away from MS's area as long you won't go cross their area

And PacMan is right abt one thing that hope ur family will find way to safe from ms 13 cano :)

Yes frist time I'm learn abt MS-13 when I was watch on tv (national tv) abt history of MS-13 are very serious dangous of gang and betta for stay away from MS's area as long you won't go cross their area

And PacMan is right abt one thing that hope ur family will find way to safe from ms 13 cano :)

Oh yup, MS-13 is much more violence than blood and crip, that is unbelieve for MS-13 but blood and crip are used to be dangerous in 80's and 90's but crime related from blood and crip are less than in 80's and 90's, also it has been declining in gang population, as more black people are flee to LA suburb for better living than in South LA, Compton and some part of Inglewood.

We have MS-13 problems here in the DC area...mostly in Northern VA and in Montgomer County, MD. It is scary!

Included with Woodbridge, VA?

Is Woodbridge in Fairfax or Arlington counties? If so, then most likely yes.

It's located in Prince William County.

That's where my dad is used to lived here for Marines, that near to military base.

Where is most MS-13 live in? apts or rental properties?

I don't think that they can afford to own house.

It's located in Prince William County.

That's where my dad is used to lived here for Marines, that near to military base.

Where is most MS-13 live in? apts or rental properties?

I don't think that they can afford to own house.

No, you are wrong MS-13 can live anywhere. They don't have to be poor to live in a poor neighborhood. A few years ago, I heard on the news about MS 13 living in an expensive neighborhood in Los Angelos. They were doing human trafficking from Tijiuana, Mexico to San Diego, US. Later, they were caught in Los Angelos. They were using a mansion house as a brothel because no one would notice anything. :eek3:

Also they had women and children acting as a drug mule. They would swallow tons of drug pills and then fly to the U.S.

No, you are wrong MS-13 can live anywhere. They don't have to be poor to live in a poor neighborhood. A few years ago, I heard on the news about MS 13 living in an expensive neighborhood in Los Angelos. They were doing human trafficking from Tijiuana, Mexico to San Diego, US. Later, they were caught in Los Angelos. They were using a mansion house as a brothel because no one would notice anything. :eek3:

Also they had women and children acting as a drug mule. They would swallow tons of drug pills and then fly to the U.S.

I agree with u. Where they are centered at in MD is in Montgomery county which is one of the most expensive areas to live in this nation.

A couple of years ago, they kidnapped a pregnant woman who used to be part of their gang and murdered her cuz she was acting as an informant to the FBI in VA. It was terrible..

MS-13s: Los Angeles' Unwelcome Export to Virginia - Medill - On the Docket

Wow! This is scary! Maybe we need to move to Canada? Just kidding. :D

I forgot to ask you, did you buy the house you like in MD? :whip:

Wow! This is scary! Maybe we need to move to Canada? Just kidding. :D

I forgot to ask you, did you buy the house you like in MD? :whip:

Oh..ha, u must have missed my thread "Yipeeee!" Yes, we got the house and we are living in it now. Just moved in it on Sat and I am almost finished with the last of the wall decorations. Today, I am not in the mood for it so I am taking a break and resting for a girls" night out tonight. :)

Thanks for asking!

My ex hubby lived in a gang infested area in Phx when we were in high school so I got unwanted exposure to the gang life. Not a life I want!

Your answer isn't match to my post, don't request me about wrong, also not related about USA, even in LA metro.

I'm talking to Shel about DC metro, especially Northern VA.

Shel, Please answer my question on #12.

I said don't matters about rich, poor or middle class, even LA is expensive. I had lived in LA for 13 years, my experience are goes on 18th street gangs, most are found in majority latino neighorhood like East LA, East Valley, South LA and few part of West LA, also they has been spread to some part of San Bernardino and Riverside counties, that where mixed with low to high class, that can't compare with that. According on wikipedia, 60% of MS-13 are illegal immigrants and they aren't quality to own houses, except for live with person that who is El Salvadoran with citizen or legal status. I got info from my friend that most of them are live in apts, since LA has too many apts, that support to increase more latino population, as density has increase, as well.

Reba was better to explain about illegal immigrants.

For rich neighorhood, that true about they can be live in, at least if there's apts or rental properties in rich neighorhood like Beverly Hills, Hollywood and others, also certain of that can be found in suburb, even across 33 states over USA.

Canada has 18th street gang but not sure about MS-13, they can be spread in near future.

I was made separate with post for you and Shel since I was talking to Shel about DC metro.

...A couple of years ago, they kidnapped a pregnant woman who used to be part of their gang and murdered her cuz she was acting as an informant to the FBI in VA. It was terrible..

I remember the incident. What a tragedy. She was about 17 at the time she was stabbed to death. I did watch 60 minutes show a few years ago and they were interviewing the guy who had murdered her. He even said he knew she was pregnant and stabbed her anyway. Argh.

I said don't matters about rich, poor or middle class, even LA is expensive. I had lived in LA for 13 years, my experience are goes on 18th street gangs, most are found in majority latino neighorhood like East LA, East Valley, South LA and few part of West LA, also they has been spread to some part of San Bernardino and Riverside counties, that where mixed with low to high class, that can't compare with that. According on wikipedia, 60% of MS-13 are illegal immigrants and they aren't quality to own houses, except for live with person that who is El Salvadoran with citizen or legal status. I got info from my friend that most of them are live in apts, since LA has too many apts, that support to increase more latino population, as density has increase, as well.

Reba was better to explain about illegal immigrants.

For rich neighorhood, that true about they can be live in, at least if there's apts or rental properties in rich neighorhood like Beverly Hills, Hollywood and others, also certain of that can be found in suburb, even across 33 states over USA.

Canada has 18th street gang but not sure about MS-13, they can be spread in near future.

I was made separate with post for you and Shel since I was talking to Shel about DC metro.

I have several family members in OC and LA areas. My mother used to grow up in LA in the 50s and 60s and she decided to go look for her old home where she used to live. It took her a while to search for her house and she was speechless the house was trashy and had bars on every window. The appearance was completely different and the street was not even safe.

My mother had to nag me to change my license plate because it says La Punete and City of Industry. In my city, I have received plenty of messages, "the bird" from random Hispanic guys because of it. So I changed it anyway. I guess it works. the gang areas are a few blocks away from where I live.

Did you grow up in LA, Pacman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back