The Man Who Murdered Jeffrey Dahmer Speaks Out:

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Why He Killed A Cannibal In Cold Blood

Jeffrey Dahmer is a household name thanks to his vicious and frightening serial killer profile he built up over the course of 13 years. Dahmer was known for murdering and dismembering his victims. He preyed on boys and men throughout the 80s and early 90s, performing unspeakable acts with their corpses and preserving particular body parts he fancied. When the killer was finally found after a failed attempt at murder, he completely confessed for his crimes and wanted to end the horror he had be living, or so he said...

Dahmer was given a total of 16 life imprisonments for his killings, but the man that was put in jail was not in the mood for repentance. The man who murdered Dahmer, Christopher Scarver, remembered Dahmer as the terrifying and disturbing inmate who made severed limbs out of his food, drizzling them with ketchup and taunting the other inmates of Columbia Correctional Institute. It was for this reason as well as the previous damage done by Dahmer that Scarver grew to despise the killer. He eventually had his chance to put his plans into action.

Scarver, Dahmer, and another inmate Jesse Anderson were on duty cleaning toilets, left unattended by prison guards with no shackles to hold them back. Scarver remembers the day, filling up his mop bucket when he felt a poke in the back.

"I turned around, and [Dahmer] and Jesse were kind of laughing under their breath. I looked right into their eyes, and I couldn’t tell which had done it."

Scarver then followed Dahmer into a room where he confronted the killer, holding up a newspaper article that outlined the life of the serial murderer in one hand with a metal bar from the gym in the other.

“I asked him if he did those things ’cause I was fiercely disgusted. He was shocked. Yes, he was. He started looking for the door pretty quick. I blocked him. He ended up dead. I put his head down."

Scarver moved to the next room where he also murdered Anderson in a similar fashion. The vigilante believes that he was allowed to kill the two inmates because no prison guards were present for the beatings, and they had disappeared moments before the attacks took place.

"They had something to do with what took place. Yes. [But] I would need a good attorney to ensure there would not be any retaliation by Wisconsin officials or to get me out of any type of retaliatory position they would put me in."

So the madman Jeffrey Dahmer disappeared from the face of the Earth in a prison locker room in Wisconsin, hidden away from the world he had destroyed with the murders of so many innocent people.

http://dahmer.wakavision.com/the-ma...ks-out-why-he-killed-a-cannibal-in-cold-blood

Animals.

No.

Animals is the wrong word to use. Animals don't kill each other in cold blood and claim it as some form of revenge or retribution.

Animals.

No.

Animals is the wrong word to use. Animals don't kill each other in cold blood and claim it as some form of revenge or retribution.

Cape buffalo, chimpanzees, elephants, lions, cheetahs, and hyenas..... All do :)

Back