The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

The temps are nice but coming Thursday, we are getting the rain back. It's ok, we need all the water we can get. The drought is not over , we will have to deal with summer time. Wait and see what happens.

Finally ! Home after being in traffic for hours .

16427595_1511086502275434_3415885369060527921_n.png

Upset!...After 8 years, my little doggie started peeing in the House 2 days ago...??...3 spots...might be a UTI, but there's no blood...calling the Vet today...*sigh* another bill and right after Christmas...dang it all!

Upset!...After 8 years, my little doggie started peeing in the House 2 days ago...??...3 spots...might be a UTI, but there's no blood...calling the Vet today...*sigh* another bill and right after Christmas...dang it all!

There doesn't have to be blood. Just that change in behavior makes me think it probably is a UTI. Sorry about your vet bill. :(

I fixed my car both left and right arm controls. I replaced the two front tires and oil change . I am ready for a road trip :D

Real life stuff , I saw a lady who doesn't like me:D she's an old hag anyways LOL my bad

Hello all!!
I have some questions, hopefully is ok if I post here?
Does AD still have a blog area for members? And if so, where?
Also, it's nice to be here. Thanks for everyone being so kind.

My cream smells good , it's made by Evelyn and Crabtree in London. Good stuff!

About my doggie peeing in the House...she didn't have an UTI...she's fine. Actually, she was "mad" because we had a lot of company and she was sort of ignored...then for 2 days, no long walk because it was too cold and windy. Seems I have to be with her when she does her business, to say..."Good Girl!"...Spoiled rotten and it's my fault.

Never forget the interpretor when I went in for an ENT check up...she showed up a few minutes late, wearing flip-flops and cut-off jeans and a tight shirt...no kidding!..She also complained that the doctor was late and she had another appt. to go to....I told her to go ahead...no problem. She was young and I've never seen her interpret again....Then again, the ASL Associates sent me a man instead of a woman (that I had requested) since I was having a physical....I called ASL Associates to complain and the owner was yelling on the phone at the operator...said he was not gonna "discipline" the interpretor...(I didn't ask him to begin with!). All I requested was a female. And from now on, whenever I get a doctor's appt., I make it clear that a "female" interpertor ONLY...if there isn't one available, then to forget about it, I'll reschedule,

Back