The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

snoopy+valentine+wallpaper+(10).gif

Frisky, "you so bad"! :P

My goal by the end of the month to lose 5 lbs

I can see what time people post ff posted 6.26 do my time show on others british time or your local times,it gone 9.30pm for me

Thank you for those who knew Mark sharing your memories in my PM You know who you are

Rainy day here kind of cool for a change . Good thing I took my dog outside before the rain came down

Nothing like waking up at 3 am after falling asleep on the couch and realizing I now have to go to bed.

Nothing like waking up at 3 am after falling asleep on the couch and realizing I now have to go to bed.

same here. just woke up 30 min ago from my sofa. freezing!

why can't it be like 6am or something??? :mad2:

same here. just woke up 30 min ago from my sofa. freezing!

why can't it be like 6am or something??? :mad2:

I know! It's now 5 am and I still can't get to sleep. And I have to go to work in a few hours. Argh!!!

I have a TV in the bedroom as a preventive for falling asleep on the couch and waking up in the wee hours. Then winding up fully awake because I have to get up and get ready for bed. Now I get in bed to do my TV watching and can stay there. I do wake up but not as wide awake as if I got up to get ready for bed.

I dread going to sleep at night these days. I awake at 3 am or so no matter where I'm sleeping, and that's about it for the night. I'm soooo tired. I would like to just not have to go to bed anymore.

I dread going to sleep at night these days. I awake at 3 am or so no matter where I'm sleeping, and that's about it for the night. I'm soooo tired. I would like to just not have to go to bed anymore.

me too. it's been a lifelong struggle... :mad2:

me too. it's been a lifelong struggle... :mad2:

Glad (but not, because this is no fun) to know I'm not the only one out there that deals with insomnia like this. I hope something eventually helps for you.

Back