The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I leave spiders along too as along as they stay out of my bed, they been pretty about doing that.

I don't like killing spiders. I prefer to let them live and help us keep the bugs away, so if I happen upon a spider, I leave it alone. As for the bigger ones, well, they can stay where they're at.

My kitty isn't feeling well. Will take him to vet in a couple of hour. He got a lion cut & nail trim last Friday. Today he's shivering, limping on one hind leg and crying. :(
I just hope it's not to expensive to diagnose & treat, especially since I'm unemployed right now.

I never heard of cat getting it fur cut. I would never do that to a cat.

I never heard of cat getting it fur cut. I would never do that to a cat.

What? Why not? Especially if they're long haired. There are dog groomers everywhere. It's the same thing. When they're long haired they spit up more fur balls.

What? Why not? Especially if they're long haired. There are dog groomers everywhere. It's the same thing. When they're long haired they spit up more fur balls.

Since this summer has been relatively cool, I didn't get my kitty's hair trimmed this year. He does lay around the house spread out sometimes. Guess he's trying to keep cool.

10550010_789777861064234_2546905995023902012_o.jpg

They got married in France after 9 years....or so I "read"...but did not "hear"...LOL

My biggest turn off is when a guy who is NOT your bf or husband calls you babe or tells you and many other girls how beautify you are. Even worse when they send smoothies!
What happens to well mannered and classy act .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My biggest turn off is when a guy who is NOT your bf or husband calls you babe or tells you and many other girls how beautify you are. Even worse when they send smoothies!

Good point babe I'll remember that :ty:

*nods*

But... can I ask.... sends you smoothies? What? :laugh2: I totally agree with calling me babe and stuff, that annoys the ever-living heck out of me... but sending me.... smoothies? What? :laugh2:

*nods*

But... can I ask.... sends you smoothies? What? :laugh2: I totally agree with calling me babe and stuff, that annoys the ever-living heck out of me... but sending me.... smoothies? What? :laugh2:

They will use the kiss smiley or type the word smooch, smoochies

FB when people come around to snoop and press like never comments

Well, if looks could kill, that Comcast tech would be running for his Life...he's messed up all my programs and task bar....and that dreaded little ball that goes 'round & 'round....so I'm gonna take my little ol' 'puter to my repair guy....had a new modem yesterday (Comcast)...Free of charge (Comcast said)...then they wanted to charge me $49.99 to install it...Say what?...No way, and I told them so, since it wasn't my fault, and my Computer was running very well....After installing it, everything went out...to find the new Modem was defective...got a another one...At no charge, they said w/installation....:aw:...the Tech was here for 3 hours...:giggle:...saying "I've never encountered these issues before"....

Anything coming out of Comcast mouth is all but shit! I have dealt with them when helping their Deaf customers. I was not surprised Comshit rename a customer to azzhole. I wasn't surprised with that cause I have seen enough already.

I was pissed off Comcast trying to merge Time warner here, I think they have been derailed, if they did merge, I am out of them and will switch to DSL even though I am not crazy about DSL. Damn it Verizon no FiOS here. GRRR, Been waiting for Green light, still nothing.

Well, if looks could kill, that Comcast tech would be running for his Life...he's messed up all my programs and task bar....and that dreaded little ball that goes 'round & 'round....so I'm gonna take my little ol' 'puter to my repair guy....had a new modem yesterday (Comcast)...Free of charge (Comcast said)...then they wanted to charge me $49.99 to install it...Say what?...No way, and I told them so, since it wasn't my fault, and my Computer was running very well....After installing it, everything went out...to find the new Modem was defective...got a another one...At no charge, they said w/installation....:aw:...the Tech was here for 3 hours...:giggle:...saying "I've never encountered these issues before"....

Our internet went down for the first time about a week ago (we just moved about 2 months ago) and we could not get the internet back up and running despite all our tries -- I'm usually pretty handy with this stuff and I could not succeed! (The internet isn't Comcast - they don't service the area we moved to) and they had to do a remote fix (where they go into your computer and fix it remotely, which is scary because it gives them access to everything!) and while we got our internet back up and running after about 2 hours - it was a bad outage for just one house - it shut down my husband's computer for like 2 days afterwards. I had to do some fixing to get it working again. I don't think our security was compromised, I double-checked everything, but boy ... it doesn't take much to make a person feel helpless sometimes!

Our internet went down for the first time about a week ago (we just moved about 2 months ago) and we could not get the internet back up and running despite all our tries -- I'm usually pretty handy with this stuff and I could not succeed! (The internet isn't Comcast - they don't service the area we moved to) and they had to do a remote fix (where they go into your computer and fix it remotely, which is scary because it gives them access to everything!) and while we got our internet back up and running after about 2 hours - it was a bad outage for just one house - it shut down my husband's computer for like 2 days afterwards. I had to do some fixing to get it working again. I don't think our security was compromised, I double-checked everything, but boy ... it doesn't take much to make a person feel helpless sometimes!

Yeah....and I'm not 'puter savvy...but worked on it this AM...and it's running much better now....gonna wait & see if works good all day and tonight. Have to take 2 modems back to Comcast today...so they will "hear" my rant in person!...and for them to take off 1-2 days of No Internet & No Phone.....I'm gonna squeeze them for all I can get.

Back