The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Setting up my Spring and Summer plans ahead of time. Thank goodness for Google Calendar. Gotta love it.

post-34872-shake-soda-martini-gif-pub-con-kK3P.gif

Listening to the Doors! Jim was hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of you know me, I m strongly advocacy of gun rights. I am not sure why too many people worried about getting shot. I wasn't even worried about being shot EVEN though there are times that somebody pointed gun at me. That is because I know there will be something else that will hit me hard and could kill me, but not gun.

I personally strongly believe in mother nature, she has the power deciding who gets death, where and even when including ones trying to avoid the face of death.

August 1st, i saw my own death, it was right in front of my eyes, somehow it said, your not ready, go back! So, I came back.

Joke? Its for you to decide BUT I KNOW.

I hugged all of my trees on my property! Tree does not scare me, it is ignoring a lesson that is scaring me the most. We all have our own lesson to learn, and it is our responsibility to learn from it.

That day, August 1st... could have buried me 6 feet deep, but instead send me to operation room for the 5th times, and I survived.... with the impact of 1,500 LBS... oh yeah, 3/4 ton! tree trunk directly on my back! What are the chances I survived?

Little mistakes could have been avoided, if double check and slow down! Life too short to be in hurry.

Oh yes, I broke one spine bone! And I am now walking!

Many of you know me, I m strongly advocacy of gun rights. I am not sure why too many people worried about getting shot. I wasn't even worried about being shot EVEN though there are times that somebody pointed gun at me. That is because I know there will be something else that will hit me hard and could kill me, but not gun.

I personally strongly believe in mother nature, she has the power deciding who gets death, where and even when including ones trying to avoid the face of death.

August 1st, i saw my own death, it was right in front of my eyes, somehow it said, your not ready, go back! So, I came back.

Joke? Its for you to decide BUT I KNOW.

I hugged all of my trees on my property! Tree does not scare me, it is ignoring a lesson that is scaring me the most. We all have our own lesson to learn, and it is our responsibility to learn from it.

That day, August 1st... could have buried me 6 feet deep, but instead send me to operation room for the 5th times, and I survived.... with the impact of 1,500 LBS... oh yeah, 3/4 ton! tree trunk directly on my back! What are the chances I survived?

Little mistakes could have been avoided, if double check and slow down! Life too short to be in hurry.

Oh yes, I broke one spine bone! And I am now walking!
I'm glad that you're still with us. :hug:

I cannot wait. I want to know who Buffalo Bills will be sold to. Get this done so that I can focus on football!!!

:hmm: I sometimes wonder if I should become a professional photographer, given how good I am with a camera. Just a thought.

I hope time will fly at my job and that I wont be bored.

Upon returning home last night, I saw this:

There are two of them in this photo. Can you spot the other one?

Upon returning home last night, I saw this:

There are two of them in this photo. Can you spot the other one?

In the upper right hand corner I see a black dot ,it could a spider all rolled up

There is huge spider web on my deck and there was a spider right in the middle of it waiting for a meal .

In the upper right hand corner I see a black dot ,it could a spider all rolled up

Yup. That's the second one. He's the one that got my attention. I left them there so they could snack on flies and stuff, but last night's storm blew them away, so they're not there anymore.

Yup. That's the second one. He's the one that got my attention. I left them there so they could snack on flies and stuff, but last night's storm blew them away, so they're not there anymore.

I leave spiders along too as along as they stay out of my bed, they been pretty about doing that.

Back