The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

They should create username and password for every person in the household. I guess VP do not have enough memory to hold all that information.

That would be nice, but here's the thing, though-- I'm not the only one who has a personal ntouch account. Two other people here also have their own ntouch accounts, one of them also an ntouch PC account, just like mine is. That person also has a Samsung tablet for ntouch, and since my Asus tablet isn't ntouch compatible for some reason, I gotta figure something out, but I'll worry about that later. For now, what I have will do.

You need contact building manager to fix that problem. It should not set that way. If they don't listen, Contact CIR, and bang bang bang on the tech support door and report, finally write a nice but formal e mail to VRScomments@sorenson.com they should change that VP to public mode VP meaning no contact list, no call history no nothing on it, even settings should not be there.

I know it is available, rock your boat damn hard to get attention.

Yeah, it is. Problem is, the ntouch VP that my house has is a Public VP, meaning any deaf person has access to it, and not only that, they can see my family and friends' info, which is why I try not to use it too much. That, and the fact that they prohibited blocking numbers, which, in my opinion, is a really stupid rule. There are certain conditions from past events that has to be followed, and that's why I didn't agree with it.

I can't wait for my hair to grow a little longer for this look

Attachments

• Layered-Hairstyles-for-Long-Wavy-Hair.jpg
    Layered-Hairstyles-for-Long-Wavy-Hair.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
You need contact building manager to fix that problem. It should not set that way. If they don't listen, Contact CIR, and bang bang bang on the tech support door and report, finally write a nice but formal e mail to VRScomments@sorenson.com they should change that VP to public mode VP meaning no contact list, no call history no nothing on it, even settings should not be there.

I know it is available, rock your boat damn hard to get attention.

Yeah-- one problem. It was SVRS who slapped the Public VP sticker on the TV in the first place.

I need to polish my nails tonight. My nail kit has bling bling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!
saint_patricks_day20.gif

What product do you have now? ntouch? I am going to stick with ntouch for a while because there are too many out there right now. I don't know which one is the best. Let me know what you think about ZVRS.

Thank for taking interest. The presentation was very well prepared. I was really impressed. I learned some stuffs that ZVRS stands for. I'm sure each person can figure which providers have what.

As for me, I'm still on my ancient Sorenson VP 200. I guess I'm behind on technology!!! I decided that I'm keeping Sorenson for now, but I recently downloaded ZVRS 5 app on my Android phone. I've decided to not go for the free iPad yet.

Anyone is more than welcomed to PM or text me if they want my opinion on which provider I like the best.

Thank for taking interest. The presentation was very well prepared. I was really impressed. I learned some stuffs that ZVRS stands for. I'm sure each person can figure which providers have what.

As for me, I'm still on my ancient Sorenson VP 200. I guess I'm behind on technology!!! I decided that I'm keeping Sorenson for now, but I recently downloaded ZVRS 5 app on my Android phone. I've decided to not go for the free iPad yet.

Anyone is more than welcomed to PM or text me if they want my opinion on which provider I like the best.

Dude. You're missing out on the fantastic stuff ntouch has to offer. I have ntouch mobile, and that's the best way to experience ntouch on the move.

Seems like spring-like weather is in store for us but then will get cold again next week. I just cannot believe next week is the last week of March. Usually March feels long at work due to having full 5 day workdays but with all the school closings, March has been very short for us.

It means June will be LOOOONG!

I know how this works, it is not easy to just switch to public mode or vice versa, have to go though administration even myself when I used to work there, I don't have that authorization and can't change myself but to report to proper authorization, that is why it is best call either CIR or TS and explain the situation to them. Once they get the information and confirmed it was in private mode where it should be in public mode, then will have to submit authorized person to change it to public mode (There are not many authorized person doing such this and that, the less the better because it is easier to point blame on). You HAVE the right to the privacy when using public VP, it is within FCC regulation.

Yeah-- one problem. It was SVRS who slapped the Public VP sticker on the TV in the first place.

I know how this works, it is not easy to just switch to public mode or vice versa, have to go though administration even myself when I used to work there, I don't have that authorization and can't change myself but to report to proper authorization, that is why it is best call either CIR or TS and explain the situation to them. Once they get the information and confirmed it was in private mode where it should be in public mode, then will have to submit authorized person to change it to public mode (There are not many authorized person doing such this and that, the less the better because it is easier to point blame on). You HAVE the right to the privacy when using public VP, it is within FCC regulation.

I'll see what I can do. Gonna have to wait til Monday, however.

You have until 9pm your time or tomorrow until 5pm your time… Sunday well they used to be open, not anymore. I remember the last night of 24/7 service, boy it was a memorable blast time. Of course, we were disappointed that it had to happen.

I'll see what I can do. Gonna have to wait til Monday, however.

You have until 9pm your time or tomorrow until 5pm your time… Sunday well they used to be open, not anymore. I remember the last night of 24/7 service, boy it was a memorable blast time. Of course, we were disappointed that it had to happen.

One problem-- my staff do not work weekends, and their office closes at 5, and they're also in a meeting as we speak.

This reminded me of Mewtilation and her love of spiders :laugh2:
tumblr_mtnynqiI561sjt3iqo1_400.gif

Spring break soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back