The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I looked it up and not really impressed. It basically is a tens unit which people have used for a long time. I own my own tens unit and have used it on very low setting when I use to get migraines. Maybe it will work for some people, I was hoping it was something newer and better.

Yeah, I have never been impressed by tens units in the first place to begin with... I do however enjoy sicking them to people in their sleep and turning them up high.... :twisted: :ugh: :laugh2: Yes, yes, yes.... I'm terrible I know... I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I did.... :(

Yeah, I have never been impressed by tens units in the first place to begin with... I do however enjoy sicking them to people in their sleep and turning them up high.... :twisted: :ugh: :laugh2: Yes, yes, yes.... I'm terrible I know... I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I did.... :(

Let me hook this tens unit up to you first THEN go sit in the corner ....

And then I'll ...

Up the voltage mwa ha ha ha ha!!! :laugh2:

Just kidding!!!

BTW good luck with the job hope you get it :)

Let me hook this tens unit up to you first THEN go sit in the corner ....

And then I'll ...

Up the voltage mwa ha ha ha ha!!! :laugh2:

Just kidding!!!

BTW good luck with the job hope you get it :)

TY Just have to get through the morning and go in at 11am hopefully!!! :Ohno: That still doesn't mean I get it... that just means I get to move on with paperwork and background checking... :Ohno: What a terrible long and dreadful process... :Ohno: I just try to stay positive and optimistic! :aw:

TY Just have to get through the morning and go in at 11am hopefully!!! :Ohno: That still doesn't mean I get it... that just means I get to move on with paperwork and background checking... :Ohno: What a terrible long and dreadful process... :Ohno: I just try to stay positive and optimistic! :aw:

Long distance :hug: I just KNOW you got it! xx

Oh no! I am done with SKIING. I am taking a break from work, which is no overtime for me. LOL

not yet for me! I'm hosting a big ski party this weekend at Gore Mountain.... and I'm off to Colorado for one last skiing in couple weeks!

and then I will be officially done with skiing season... and back to riding season!

not yet for me! I'm hosting a big ski party this weekend at Gore Mountain.... and I'm off to Colorado for one last skiing in couple weeks!

and then I will be officially done with skiing season... and back to riding season!

LOL I heard a lot of positive about colorado ski resort. Someday I ll go there. Have FUN! When will you start with riding? 50 degrees or up??

LOL I heard a lot of positive about colorado ski resort. Someday I ll go there. Have FUN! When will you start with riding? 50 degrees or up??

normally my riding season already starts but I haven't ridden yet. just been bit too busy.

I can ride from 45 to up.

Had a great time shopping in Georgetown in DC with my daughter. Now, enjoying the food from the famous R&R Taqueria. :)

I'm going to a ZVRS presentation later today. Free food is the main reason for going. I hope to hear something positive about ZVRS.

I'm going to a ZVRS presentation later today. Free food is the main reason for going. I hope to hear something positive about ZVRS.

Hey!! You holding out on me? I've never been to a VRS presentation. Was invited to go to the one in Naperville for SVRS, but transportation was complicated in that area.

What product do you have now? ntouch? I am going to stick with ntouch for a while because there are too many out there right now. I don't know which one is the best. Let me know what you think about ZVRS.

What product do you have now? ntouch? I am going to stick with ntouch for a while because there are too many out there right now. I don't know which one is the best. Let me know what you think about ZVRS.

I can tell you a little about ZVRS. The Desktop version is okay, but with my Internet not being so great here at the house, it works better on my tablet, which has far less problems, and more power.

Now, I DO have ntouch PC and ntouch mobile, which are my primary numbers for family to reach me should they need to.

I can tell you a little about ZVRS. The Desktop version is okay, but with my Internet not being so great here at the house, it works better on my tablet, which has far less problems, and more power.

Now, I DO have ntouch PC and ntouch mobile, which are my primary numbers for family to reach me should they need to.

How come you don't have ntouch device for TV?

How come you don't have ntouch device for TV?

Static IP. They say that having two static IP addresses will mess up the Internet here, so I don't have one until I move. Oddly enough, I happened to find out they have a ntouch VP under my name for a future move, which I was surprised to learn. :shock: Didn't think they actually do that.

Static IP. They say that having two static IP addresses will mess up the Internet here, so I don't have one until I move. Oddly enough, I happened to find out they have a ntouch VP under my name for a future move, which I was surprised to learn. :shock: Didn't think they actually do that.

Oh nice of them to hold it for you.

Oh nice of them to hold it for you.

Yeah, it is. Problem is, the ntouch VP that my house has is a Public VP, meaning any deaf person has access to it, and not only that, they can see my family and friends' info, which is why I try not to use it too much. That, and the fact that they prohibited blocking numbers, which, in my opinion, is a really stupid rule. There are certain conditions from past events that has to be followed, and that's why I didn't agree with it.

Yeah, it is. Problem is, the ntouch VP that my house has is a Public VP, meaning any deaf person has access to it, and not only that, they can see my family and friends' info, which is why I try not to use it too much. That, and the fact that they prohibited blocking numbers, which, in my opinion, is a really stupid rule. There are certain conditions from past events that has to be followed, and that's why I didn't agree with it.

They should create username and password for every person in the household. I guess VP do not have enough memory to hold all that information.

Back