The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

If you are a member of workout club like ymca or so. It isnt too bad about the price. it depends on where you go to the classes.

Not that side of it ... the weights or dvd set ... my sister had me order those and it was over $75

hmm... how long will it take for my 2nd prescription to be filled? 1 is filled and ready to go. *twiddles thumbs at work*

Was it hard to learn zumba? And cool that you could give the class!

Practice, practice , practice! I love to dance it all comes with patience and practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fridge looks naked. Took everything off of it because a repairman is coming tomorrow to fix the freezer which has been intermittently turning off then turning back on.

Hello, my name is Scott, and I am a chocolate addict. I just can't say no to chocolate and I am so ashamed of myself!!! :(
cryinghandrub.gif

Hello, my name is Scott, and I am a chocolate addict. I just can't say no to chocolate and I am so ashamed of myself!!! :(
cryinghandrub.gif

*As a group* "Hello Scott" *Director says: "We'll help you overcome your addiction. We're here to help you" (Pats you on shoulder)*

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

cryinghandrub.gif

Are you from NJ? Did you go to Nassau BOCES for little while?

Yeah...I remember all that candy he was offering Botti the other night....*snif*...poor guy!....:giggle: "Chocalcoholic"

Dont worry scott, therapy will help. You just need to give me all the chocolate you have and i will eat it

I've had my android phone for 6 months, but I've only discovered today that I could send little puppy sticker things or hearts in a text message. Cute!

It's almost "that" time of the month.... Oh boy! :mad:

I have an interview tomorrow for something that will pay WAY more and be FAR more involved and a better job all around! :D I hope I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :Ohno:

I started a medication marketed under the name Topamax to help with chronic migraines... it's causing major appetite suppression as a side-effect... I'm not really complaining... :D :laugh2: Weight loss is the biggest side effect of this medication... Oh darn! :laugh2:

Lots going through my head today!

I have an interview tomorrow for something that will pay WAY more and be FAR more involved and a better job all around! :D I hope I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :Ohno:

I started a medication marketed under the name Topamax to help with chronic migraines... it's causing major appetite suppression as a side-effect... I'm not really complaining... :D :laugh2: Weight loss is the biggest side effect of this medication... Oh darn! :laugh2:

My meds cause weight gain so I eat like a bird, maybe even less then a bird.
Hopefully Topamax will help with your migraines. I had my daughter get an RX for it before she left for Ireland. Sadly she inherited migraines from me.

Hope you get the job or promotion, not sure what it is.

You could put your name on there.... lol

chocoholic.jpg

cryinghandrub.gif

boing, boing, boing! I feel like I should be Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh).... Jumping all over the place. :)

Heard on the news today that a migraine "headband" was approved by the FDA to help ?prevent? migraines.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Heard on the news today that a migraine "headband" was approved by the FDA to help ?prevent? migraines.

I haven't seen that yet. Definitely going to do my research. My daughter suffers with awful migraines. I use to get them all the time but thankfully they have basically gone away. Get one maybe once a year now.

I looked it up and not really impressed. It basically is a tens unit which people have used for a long time. I own my own tens unit and have used it on very low setting when I use to get migraines. Maybe it will work for some people, I was hoping it was something newer and better.

Back