The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Speaking of underwear, why do thrift stores sell underwear? Do people actually buy hand-me-down underwear?????

Speaking of underwear, why do thrift stores sell underwear? Do people actually buy hand-me-down underwear?????

Beats me. Regardless of price, I would never buy a hand-me-down underwear. I guess they are really cheap. I would see buying hand-me-down swimsuits, but underwear? No way!!!

Oh gross! Thanks for putting that in my head in the middle of lunch! LOL

And I be they have stained skid marks from the past 10 years !!! Enjoy your lunch !!! :D

And I be they have stained skid marks from the past 10 years !!! Enjoy your lunch !!! :D

nutkick.gif
Smartass!

Writing from experience ?? ;)

EWWW nope can't stand skidmarks used to find skidmarks in my exwifes shorts when I laundry sometimes when I was married UGGGGH I quit washing her junk :shock:

EWWW nope can't stand skidmarks used to find skidmarks in my exwifes shorts when I laundry sometimes when I was married UGGGGH I quit washing her junk :shock:

How did you end up doing her laundry for her. She doesn't sound well versed in hygiene! :ugh:

How did you end up doing her laundry for her. She doesn't sound well versed in hygiene! :ugh:

She was lazy and the laundry wasn't gonna do it self. Me and the kids needed clean clothes so it had to be done. All of it went int he dirty clothes basket. And I stress EX-wife lol
33904753.jpg

I've never seen underwear at thrift stores where I live.

That's crazy and not to mention, gross.

I won't buy/wear used shoes for a similar reason.

:iough:

Every time doing the laundry?? That's mighty hard to gulp down.
A mistake every blue moon I'd understand.. but. :eek3:

Subject changing time!!! :lol:

Going to buy a swimming pool today.

Of course, the plastic kiddie kind. For the dogs. Aren't I a good dog mom?

Subject changing time!!! :lol:

Going to buy a swimming pool today.

Of course, the plastic kiddie kind. For the dogs. Aren't I a good dog mom?

That's sounds like fun!!! Where ever did you get such a great idea from?!?!?

Ideas come to me miraculously during the night. :lol:

Of course I will be getting in the pool with the doggies.

Back