The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

It's a body cleanse to prepare me for a weight loss program. The most you can lose is 5 lbs. in five days. Depends on the person , my teammate lost 9.5 lbs and I lost 7 lbs. so far. I do a check in the morning for result. You drink 3 shakes , breakfast , lunch and dinner , allowed fruit and vegetables and eat every 2 hours. Eating only salad w lemon juice . I did the reset Usana program and drink lots of water!

Ohhh it sounds like its pretty tough for me. Good luck, but again balance the food would be good too. :D

It's not easy, believed me . I had my share of dad aches and foggy mind . I need to lose weight , the doc said , I am obese :( now , I found Usana it makes me feel great! Anyone can join Usana not only for weight loss. It's product of vitamins and eating a balanced meals.

Wirelessly posted

It's not easy, believed me . I had my share of dad aches and foggy mind . I need to lose weight , the doc said , I am obese :( now , I found Usana it makes me feel great! Anyone can join Usana not only for weight loss. It's product of vitamins and eating a balanced meals.

You're obese at 186 lbs.?...How tall at you?...It was my impression that 200 lbs. would be considered obese...then again, guessing it has to do with ur height...

Wirelessly posted

First of all, congrats on your loss of 8 lbs. I am not sure if I have heard of usana before but I will google it soon. I agree it isn't easy to watch what to eat everyday! ha Im glad to see more ladies to take care of themselves. :D

Google "BMI calculator" and you put in height and weight, they will tell you the BMI. BMI stands for Body Mass Index and now I am borderline between normal and overweight. Was between overweight and obese.

You're obese at 186 lbs.?...How tall at you?...It was my impression that 200 lbs. would be considered obese...then again, guessing it has to do with ur height...

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Yes, your are right it has to do with height. I am 5'2 1/2. I am on my way to transformation and excited. It's hard work and not easy to eat everything I like , pizza is my fave and Mexican food lol I know there will be a day to enjoy a good Mexican dinner later :)

rbeds0.jpg

random words

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

First of all, congrats on your loss of 8 lbs. I am not sure if I have heard of usana before but I will google it soon. I agree it isn't easy to watch what to eat everyday! ha Im glad to see more ladies to take care of themselves. :D

I did out today :D fajitas with no cheese it left me feeling good. I am allowed two shakes and food, not any food eating out with friends and make decisions. I did Zumba 90 min workout fun! Did bring my HOH friend and interpreted for her , two things I love lol

Wirelessly posted

Anni890 said:
Hard work Rio! I´m working myself hard as well !

Keep going , changing eat habits is not easy. Your body will let you know what it can and can't have. For me it's bread can't have too much and cheese I love it! Key thing is drink lots of water. Add lemons, oranges or strawberries and limes.

Wirelessly posted

I did out today :D fajitas with no cheese it left me feeling good. I am allowed two shakes and food, not any food eating out with friends and make decisions. I did Zumba 90 min workout fun! Did bring my HOH friend and interpreted for her , two things I love lol

It sounds like you were having good times between work and workout. LOL I have to learn how to eat right but lately i am not good, but still manage to. I still feel that i need to do it better more! *shrugs*

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

It sounds like you were having good times between work and workout. LOL I have to learn how to eat right but lately i am not good, but still manage to. I still feel that i need to do it better more! *shrugs*

Yes, it was all fun :)

Tomorrow my roommate I will go to see visit for Pike lake :) fun!

So tired today so I am gonna take it easy and rest today.

Go have some Starbucks coffee and a donut or threee Frisky get the day started right !!! :D

McDonald's revamped Quarter Pounders are buy one get one today. We are going there for lunch, but I am trying to figure out what to eat for the rest of the day, since that will completely use up my allowance of bad things...

McDonald's revamped Quarter Pounders are buy one get one today. We are going there for lunch, but I am trying to figure out what to eat for the rest of the day, since that will completely use up my allowance of bad things...

Just buy a few extra quarter pounders and make it a bad thing day :D

revamped them? How so?

Back