The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Go have some Starbucks coffee and a donut or threee Frisky get the day started right !!! :D

LOL dont tempt me .. i actually was thinking about it but i decided to buy kettle popcorn instead :o

LOL dont tempt me .. i actually was thinking about it but i decided to buy kettle popcorn instead :o

Yummy!! You know you want to!! Nom nom nom nom nom :cool2:
donuts-starbucks-yummy-Favim.com-264302_large.jpg

I do want a iced hazelnut macchiato so bad!! i dont need donuts. :D by the way, how did you know i am into starbucks? :hmm:

Look outside your window mwa ha ha ha ha :laugh2: You've posted stuff about starbucks on here many many times ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OXUVoy38k]Friendly Korean checks to see if owl is still alive after he hit the window - YouTube[/ame]

I'm stuffed after eating steak and crab legs. Surf and turf, baby!

Finally for your starbucks huh?!?! :D

Yeah I couldnt resist it.. i did very well that i havent drink since wednesday and its been a week. I guess its going to be my regular drink every wednesday. i thinK! :shock:

Wirelessly posted

This drink is good, I cut up a couple of strawberries and limes , refreshing !

Yeah I couldnt resist it.. i did very well that i havent drink since wednesday and its been a week. I guess its going to be my regular drink every wednesday. i thinK! :shock:

I vote every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!!! :D

Fixed it for you.

I vote every Monday, Wednesday, and Friskday!!! :D

Back