The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when my house is cold! A chilly day here in Maryland. I cant wait until the warm weather settles in for good until late Fall.

Oddly, I am also doing laundry. Including dog bedding. Yuck...

I often wonder if dogs and cats would like to help with washing their beds? Like maybe they can dictate what kind of soap to be put in washing machine. I remember that cats are kings and queens so I wonder if cat owners have to wait for cats' order on what kind of soap to put in washing machine to clean their beds?

I do the dog bedding every couple of weeks too.

Derek, I think my cats have ZERO interest in helping with washing bedding. If anything, they like to sit on the dryer (when it's going, and all warmed up). They would just as soon sit there and watch me load the washer with THEIR stuff than help me.

:)

Wirelessly posted

what a day, finding out someone honoring me and having time to write garbage about me in Facebook. Way to go!

my son gave me a nice gift. A nice cold! :aw: He is sick, and has a bad cold. I have a cold too. we both stay home today, on a earth day!

A rose is a rose. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

A thorn is a thorn. A thorn by any other name is still a thorn.

Hi, I'll like to point out that deaf people are contributing members of our society. I've noticed that some dealerships are stuck with cars with turbocharged engine that doesn't sell. It seems like the market for turbocharged cars have went down lately. However, deaf people help to buy those cars. Therefore, dealers are always happy to get turbocharged cars on lot for their deaf/Deaf clienteles.

Plus businesses that sells parts and turbocharged engines are successful because of the deaf crowd. Cannot lose them.

Did I mention that turbos are cool???

Wirelessly posted

My friend sent me an inspiration in perfect timing about real women avoiding drama. Love that quote she posted :)

Wirelessly posted

I am listening to gangnam style lol

Order a caramel macchiato here :hmm::lol:

LOL my co worker s favorite caramel macchiato she is right next to my cubic. :tears: if she plans to go to starbuck and i dont know how to say NO. :giggle: when she does that then i ll say " hazelnut!!!!"

LOL my co worker s favorite caramel macchiato she is right next to my cubic. :tears: if she plans to go to starbuck and i dont know how to say NO. :giggle: when she does that then i ll say " hazelnut!!!!"

They're good I can't deny it...ahh. so addicting! :laugh2:

starbucks coffee is really good but bad for your heatlh but it does help me to stay up longer til 1 or 2am in the morning lol. oh well :) I love caramel frap :D

watching ghost program and wonder if ghost wanted get in touch would they sign and if deaf/blind how would they do it.ponderables

Had to stay home from work today because I was in too much pain. Feeling like crap. Missed so much work this week but that is to be expected. I hope to return to my normal self by next week.

Wirelessly posted

Enjoying side 2 of Led Zeppelin III on vinyl

^^^ now that's a sentence I haven't heard in a long time :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
^^^ now that's a sentence I haven't heard in a long time :giggle:

Yes, vinyl is rare lol thank you:)

48 hours crappy i can't' sleepy I addict coder addict!!! oh jeez!! I am alots of tired hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back