The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I......see

Of course I am expert to update skills I am aware adjust myself tough I learn complication is very tough :D I am learn emotion add update is process :D cool I am very learn first time smile community he is very expert to try best hard work! :D he is handle back up I am expert! I am very respect to him!

hi ADers!! :wave: hope your evening is good.. I'm just kicking it and getting caught up with what i had missed out in this site.. ;) I don't really make time to check alldeaf.com lately but now i do have more time now I think.. ;)

Hope all is well with you! :)

I am very pretty sound!! that is awesome! I am very improve sound great :D lol

I cannot believe our baby boy will be ONE soon! Gonna have party tomorrow to celebrate his 1st birthday! Gonna be fun! :)

Now off to go bed! I am so worn out! Damn weather! UGH!

I heard my sister is very pain kidney is very serious, I think my sister is very worst kidney! because she is very kidney problem. It is serious she is very pain, she told me pain worst kidney problem! she is younger! that is surprised she is very too much caffeine! I don't know what is happened not sure her is problem pain kidney serious!!

I heard my sister is very pain kidney is very serious, I think my sister is very worst kidney! because she is very kidney problem. It is serious she is very pain, she told me pain worst kidney problem! she is younger! that is surprised she is very too much caffeine! I don't know what is happened not sure her is problem pain kidney serious!!

:(:angel::angel: I'm sorry that your sister is in pain...that must be really hard on you. I'm sending angels your way. :angel::angel:

Of course I am expert to update skills I am aware adjust myself tough I learn complication is very tough :D I am learn emotion add update is process :D cool I am very learn first time smile community he is very expert to try best hard work! :D he is handle back up I am expert! I am very respect to him!
who is "him"?

Good Morning whole wide whole :wave: Hope today is good day to start with :D

:(:angel::angel: I'm sorry that your sister is in pain...that must be really hard on you. I'm sending angels your way. :angel::angel:

Thank you so much tough my sister is very pain serious! I am worried my sister is problem solve pain, she might to operate serious
who is "him"?

Guy is expert to skills impressive!!!he is update my sites improve change! :D

dont forget to change your time back tomorrow.. Daylight Savings Time, fyi :D

im gonna change one hour back tonight-

dont forget to change your time back tomorrow.. Daylight Savings Time, fyi :D

im gonna change one hour back tonight-

Yep! Spring forward, fall back(wards). That's how I always remember which way to change the clock :)

ugh great.. 4 months of hell cuz I can't be out after dark :P but I managed to stay out longer then go home if I feel like it :P I really wished starbucksc coffee open til 11:30pm near my home but that isn't the case.. ugh it open only on thurs-fri til 9:30pm but other days close around 8:30pm.. boo oh well but other starbucks coffee downtown tend to open til 11:30pm oh well *shrugs* but no fear.. time will go pretty quickly before you know it.. daylight savings return on march 13, 2011.. MAKE a RED circle on your calendar so you guys will thank me later ;)

I'm sitting here snacking on smoked Swiss cheese slices. Yum.

I learn brave and positive and friendly and happy inspiration!! :D soul my heart difficult!

Just finished a 16 hour shift at my 2nd job. Looking forward to watching some football tmw! :)

I cannot believe our baby boy will be ONE soon! Gonna have party tomorrow to celebrate his 1st birthday! Gonna be fun! :)

Now off to go bed! I am so worn out! Damn weather! UGH!

Wow! Time flies too fast! Happy bday to your little one!

Gonna grab an extra hour tonight!...zzzzzzzzz's!...Sure is cold here, got our heat on for the 1st time...nah, I don't like it at all! Bring back the sun.

Gonna grab an extra hour tonight!...zzzzzzzzz's!...Sure is cold here, got our heat on for the 1st time...nah, I don't like it at all! Bring back the sun.

You are lucky you have heat. My furnance is DEAD so we have no heat and it will be 28 tonight. :eeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back