The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the "likes" also. Weird because it usually says who they are from. Nashio checked my account cos my "like" was not showing up when i posted it on a reply. I hope there not all my "likes" from this year. If it is me you guys, it is a computer glitch. You can let me know!!! I am not a stalker:):)

No it wasn't you. It was someone who has been here a while, but not really the social type so far.

No it wasn't you. It was someone who has been here a while, but not really the social type so far.

Thank you for letting me know. There is some kind of problem with my account and my "likes" don't show up. Nashio looked at my account, so when I saw all the likes, I was a little worried that all of you thought I was a wack job:laugh2: i am so glad it was not me!!!!!

take an time better on my gland on tylendo go away better go away :P

What am thinking about right now is... "I'm not sure I wanna hear again" Specially not him!

that prat murry one set up...he one pig ignorent englishman he just got set point out of nothing....swiz fellow better

I can't wait to do Zumba, been a week without it

Right city-cooling down at the moment-off to watch Cochlear Implant exercise-TV programme: Do you think you can dance?

My best friend and I went to Clarke school reunion....we had BLAST! So overwhelming but had a good time! It was worth it for my best friend to come! I miss her TONS!!!!

flood on baththroom floor ruined under lay all had be taken becaus of flood found woodworn.then see crash roof fell in taking chimmty stack and guttering down cost one gran in all,sh1t dat

I hope be figure out see let know me soon exciting to xd EX :P

The Cochlear Implant exercise at HarbourFront/Toronto tonight was packed. Live band helps.
Considering another this Sunday-Mel Lastman Square/Toronto-19 piece Swing band.
The price is right FREE

feel like i wanna to shoot this laptop because of video uploading is SLOW!!! wtf.

Loving my toning workouts with Zumba :)

I am busy focus on work lots of issues process unfortnately well i understand rough I frustrated headache!

Another workshop-tonight-Joy of Dance: Jive. More Cochlear Implant exercise.

flood on baththroom floor ruined under lay all had be taken becaus of flood found woodworn.then see crash roof fell in taking chimmty stack and guttering down cost one gran in all,sh1t dat

:shock:

Well - I got some great news today. I know I had asked my thread for the garage conversion to be closed and that's okay. We had an issue where we were running short on money. We found that we needed another $15K on top of the other money to complete the job due to rising costs of building materials and the patio that's going in. Well, we will be getting the money. We will be able to finish the house. I just will have to figure out how to get money out of hubby's check and my checks to pay all the bills and still buy some furniture. Luckily, only 1 piece needs to be new and that's my daughter's bed. She has opted for a twin as we may have her friend moving in with us next year. The only other thing I will need to start with is 6 chairs for my table and I don't care of they don't match. I will take that eclectic look any day. Will be checking in with the used furniture places as well as Goodwill, Salvation Army, The Lord's Place and Faith Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back