The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:angel::angel: I'm sorry that your sister is in pain...that must be really hard on you. I'm sending angels your way. :angel::angel:

Travis, I'm sending my thoughts to your sister. I hope you sister's pain get better soon,

I heard my sister is very pain kidney is very serious, I think my sister is very worst kidney! because she is very kidney problem. It is serious she is very pain, she told me pain worst kidney problem! she is younger! that is surprised she is very too much caffeine! I don't know what is happened not sure her is problem pain kidney serious!!

Hope your sister gets better soon!

You are lucky you have heat. My furnance is DEAD so we have no heat and it will be 28 tonight. :eeek:

OMG!....:shock:...you're gonna be an icicle in the AM!...Hope you've got some small space heaters/electric heaters, etc. I couldn't deal with 28 degrees with no heat!...Maybe spend the night with friends or even check into a hotel or something....Electric blankets, maybe?

OMG!....:shock:...you're gonna be an icicle in the AM!...Hope you've got some small space heaters/electric heaters, etc. I couldn't deal with 28 degrees with no heat!...Maybe spend the night with friends or even check into a hotel or something....Electric blankets, maybe?

I have two space heaters. We have energy efficent windows and they have done a great job with keeping the artic air out. The basement is just the only area that is very very uncomfortable. We should get the new furnance installed by next week. *crossing fingers*

ugh great.. 4 months of hell cuz I can't be out after dark :P but I managed to stay out longer then go home if I feel like it :P I really wished starbucksc coffee open til 11:30pm near my home but that isn't the case.. ugh it open only on thurs-fri til 9:30pm but other days close around 8:30pm.. boo oh well but other starbucks coffee downtown tend to open til 11:30pm oh well *shrugs* but no fear.. time will go pretty quickly before you know it.. daylight savings return on march 13, 2011.. MAKE a RED circle on your calendar so you guys will thank me later ;)
Our time in Australia has been pushed forward an hour in the start of october - and wont end until early April in 2011

Our clocks just turned back an hour last night.

I have two space heaters. We have energy efficent windows and they have done a great job with keeping the artic air out. The basement is just the only area that is very very uncomfortable. We should get the new furnance installed by next week. *crossing fingers*

geez... thats late.

Too bad I am not in the area...Itd be installed already.

I am search find mod update is very access mobile :D I think so research find more expertise! :lol:

geez... thats late.

That does seem like a long time ...

Shel, are they just running out of parts or something in your area? I know in my previous house my furnace was older and broke down, I made calls and got it repaired within 24 hours .. Why are they keeping you waiting a week ?

Keep warm !!!!!

Hubby and MIL couldn't handle the cold snap we had and had to turn on the heat. I am dying in this heat, but I go outside to cool off. Thursday night it got down to 61 and then Friday night it went down to the 40's. Hubby is colder when it gets below 70. Man, I don't get cold until it's the 30's.

geez... thats late.

Last night, i was very hot so I ended up sleeping with no clothes on. Not bad for space heaters. I am sure my bank will be broken when I see the electricity bill but it is worth it to keep all of us warm.

i think so better improve straight to health very better :D hope feeling dizzy pretty I am glad pretty sound :D

Hubby and MIL couldn't handle the cold snap we had and had to turn on the heat. I am dying in this heat, but I go outside to cool off. Thursday night it got down to 61 and then Friday night it went down to the 40's. Hubby is colder when it gets below 70. Man, I don't get cold until it's the 30's.

When I was last down there the first week of March, they had record low temperatures 3 of the first 5 days I was there. Sheesh I was trying to get away from the cold. I still had fun and the last 5 days were warm like I wanted.

Its been getting down to the low 30s here at night, but nothing major. In the mornings I just wear my hoodie and mohawk furtrapper hat and in the afternoons a long sleeve shirt layered under a t-shirt is warm.

I bought me a new ATU jacket from Uni which will work well on those cooler mornings where a coat is overkill but you need something more than a hoodie. I will post it later on the purchases thread.

I wish be inspiration become happy and smile and faithful soul my faithful strong! I hope be look faithful I believe smile and kind strong :D

I....reallly.....want....to...strangle....the...developers...of...I.E8 :mad2:
you completely suck BIG TIME.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back