The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) no need to... people bring that up all the time. People who are blind ride taxi cabs or family members/friends and they like getting their own money without asking people to get it for them.

Anyone care to explain why drive up ATM's have braille on them?!!:hmm: Bet you guys all look the next time you see one!

:) no need to... people bring that up all the time. People who are blind ride taxi cabs or family members/friends and they like getting their own money without asking people to get it for them.
that is the most common explanation but for mass production purpose - it's cheaper to produce only one set of parts to assemble ATM machine.

The ATM manufacturer is required to comply with ADA law to include headphone jack and braille since their machines are at some buildings where there will be blind people so it's simply cheaper to mass-produce one set of parts for all.

Anyone care to explain why drive up ATM's have braille on them?!!:hmm: Bet you guys all look the next time you see one!

Am I allowed "facepalm" at my age.? Several of us are deaf/blind here.

Wish I had Jake's perfect gif to put here.

Had to take MIL to the hospital this afternoon. She went yesterday to see the doctor and cardiologist regarding problems catching her breath. They wanted x-rays of her heart today as they thought she had a blood clot to her heart. Turns out, after 4 hours in radiology at the local hospital, she has a blood clot in her left groin/hip area. They admitted her for overnight at least to see what they will do for it.

On the bright side, all of our windows are now done and the stucco was completed today as well. Now we just wait for final inspection.

Am I allowed "facepalm" at my age.? Several of us are deaf/blind here.

Wish I had Jake's perfect gif to put here.

I'm sorry that I have offended you again. *moving fist over chest* I meant nothing by it. Thank you to the rest for the information provided. It now makes perfect sense to me.

I'm sorry that I have offended you again. *moving fist over chest* I meant nothing by it. Thank you to the rest for the information provided. It now makes perfect sense to me.

Think before you speak is a good rule.

Not that I follow it. But to me it is quicker to just type "sorry" than to bother describing the sign.

I am learn more positive improve strong be hope be change health proper sound! That is great happy!! :D Hope be coming!! pretty sound care giving told me must 3 meal I sign on that is why!! but I think so medication is change coming tomorrow better test!!

:D That is nice congratulation for become nephew :D! you are proud!!

yep yeppers . ^_^ although i wish i can go up north to see the baby but i got money situation going on. trying to budget as best i can ^_^

:D That is nice congratulation for become nephew :D! you are proud!!

yep yeppers . ^_^ although i wish i can go up north to see the baby but i got money situation going on. trying to budget as best i can ^_^ i hope i can seem soon next year if my money allows it ^_^

yep yeppers . ^_^ although i wish i can go up north to see the baby but i got money situation going on. trying to budget as best i can ^_^

That is good for you figure out budge to best :D Hope be budge on try best focus on budge! sound hear impressive great for you!

Yay my nephew is off iciu although he is bit stubborn coming to eating. lol Hopefully my sis and baby goes home tonight.

Yay my nephew is off iciu although he is bit stubborn coming to eating. lol Hopefully my sis and baby goes home tonight.

Congrats, Meg. Hope your nephew continues to thrive. :)

Final, I am change my feeling better seems new medication!! that is seems improve my health!!! :D

MIL came home from hospital today. Doing well. Doctors are changing her meds again. All 13 of them. She will now be on close to 25 of them. Also, she is no longer allowed to drink the Crystal Light instant tea or actually any instant tea. It reacts with a few of her meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back