The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hello guys, here is new thread, part 16

Fire away anything you want to say (Of course within AllDeaf policy).

I would like to keep respect in this thread and play nice. :wave:

I have been to beach today, and had a great swim. Other then that tonight I have been doing overtime at work. :)

Ahhh, having fun eh? I love beaches too, last time was OBX, which is in North Carolina out in the bank.

Ahhh, having fun eh? I love beaches too, last time was OBX, which is in North Carolina out in the bank.

Yeah, I'm having fun... it was 33 C degrees (91 F degrees) today. Tomorrow will be 92 F degrees, so I think I'll go to beach again before I go to work.

Ah cool, so I guess you guys will go back to the beach in OBX again next summer? heh :)

Summer at your end, winter at my end. I do love winter.

It is unlikely that I will go to OBX next summer. I have plan for my family which is travel to the west! I sure miss the west, and it will be on Amtrak (Train) most of the trip.

I could go on beach at Lake Tahoe, and in Los Angeles, who knows.... I would love to have both of my son on these beaches as well.

Yeah, I'm having fun... it was 33 C degrees (91 F degrees) today. Tomorrow will be 92 F degrees, so I think I'll go to beach again before I go to work.

Ah cool, so I guess you guys will go back to the beach in OBX again next summer? heh :)

Summer at your end, winter at my end. I do love winter.

It is unlikely that I will go to OBX next summer. I have plan for my family which is travel to the west! I sure miss the west, and it will be on Amtrak (Train) most of the trip.

I could go on beach at Lake Tahoe, and in Los Angeles, who knows.... I would love to have both of my son on these beaches as well.

Yeppers that's right Summer at my end and winter at your end. I do love winter too, and I do miss the snow. :(

That sounds like a good family plan for next summer, I reckon you all will have a wonderful time. :)

Ugh...ain't look forward to the white stuff on the ground over this weekend! But I am staying inside! LOL!

Research paper due to today along w/ a .ppt presentation due but, it's all gravy 'cause it means the end of the semester's nigh!

That, and my mouse's left-click has been acting up for weeks so I had to reverse it and am now left-clicking with my right-click. Every now and then I repeatedly right-click and get frustrated when the little drop down menu doesn't show :Oops:

Ugh...ain't look forward to the white stuff on the ground over this weekend! But I am staying inside! LOL!

We are having highs in the 20's and low 30's all week, but the map looks like just cloudy.

We had a little snow yesterday but it did not stick.

so its suppose to snow in my part of texas... it never happens.. last time it really snowed here was probably when i was 7 so... we're all excited even kids get the day off!

so its suppose to snow in my part of texas... it never happens.. last time it really snowed here was probably when i was 7 so... we're all excited even kids get the day off!

What? You don't remember the snow last winter??

DITTO! Hope it snows a very very little. I dont feel like driving in snow for an hour on sat night and then sunday morning. why now! :mad2: I pray that weatherman is totally wrong about this weekend. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back