The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I was so overwhelmed to have a newborn! He is such a good baby...but very piggy! LOL! He is big, that's why....I am curious how much he weigh since birth tomorrow. :)

Now my in laws just left...so we are on our own! We can manage it :)

Tahoe is protective of Zephyr if Tyler is close by him. UGH! :roll: I have to tell her to quit it and it is ok for him to give his baby brother a kiss or talk to him or whatever.

WOW! I was so overwhelmed to have a newborn! He is such a good baby...but very piggy! LOL! He is big, that's why....I am curious how much he weigh since birth tomorrow. :)

Now my in laws just left...so we are on our own! We can manage it :)

Tahoe is protective of Zephyr if Tyler is close by him. UGH! :roll: I have to tell her to quit it and it is ok for him to give his baby brother a kiss or talk to him or whatever.

Overprotective? :giggle:

Congratulations on your new litle baby. Pics soon? Bet he is so cute!

hi i am back... gee shame on me for not come here.. ugh.. lol.. too much going on here.. blah.. hehehe

Good to see you back, TweetyBird. :wave:

I just took some turtle brownies out of the oven and I waiting for them to cool. It takes great will power. So I'm waiting . . . waiting. . . :wiggle:

Good to see you back, TweetyBird. :wave:

I just took some turtle brownies out of the oven and I waiting for them to cool. It takes great will power. So I'm waiting . . . waiting. . . :wiggle:

thanks thanks!! ooo sound good to me about turtle brownies... are u trying make me drool? LOL!

Why, of course I am and have been a spammer for three straight years.....

You were very subtle! I never noticed.\\

33xggvk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back