The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the "300" movie here

33xggvk.gif

:lol:

Photo blocked, thanks to AdBlock.

Finally, a Saturday that I can STAY at home all day without going anywhere! Yay!!!

Same here. LOL! I made hubby go to a store today. I am so exhausted from yesterday, went to a friend's home for the art crafty with 11 kids. so im so glad to be home today.

Jiro, just be sure that she's the kind of girl that you can take home to mother. :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiro, just be sure that she's the kind of girl that you can take home to mother. :giggle:

can definitely pass that test by a mile because they speak same language and they share same cultural aspects. and that's the problem for me. I don't speak same language and I don't share most of cultural aspects. that's why I :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh! Your mom will like that! :D

:lol: we'll see. I think I will see her again next week. Her friend is a friend of mine so I think she is trying to hook us up. no idea. :dunno:

I can't wait until I'm fully cold-free. Then maybe people will stop yelling "SWINE FLU" whenever I cough. :lol:

I can't wait until I'm fully cold-free. Then maybe people will stop yelling "SWINE FLU" whenever I cough. :lol:

I know the feeling! I hope to return to my workout routine tmw.

Same here. LOL! I made hubby go to a store today. I am so exhausted from yesterday, went to a friend's home for the art crafty with 11 kids. so im so glad to be home today.

After seeing a bunch of cute men at my house to go out, now, I dont want to stay at home. :lol:

Hi, I am back.
The colonoscopy doctor found and says that I have had polyps, which was already removed by her. The test results showed that I do NOT have cancer. The result was "benign". That is good news!
(Also, my doctor changed only two medications again and that I am on a special diet. He told me that I can't eat this or that. What a fun! Grrrr.. I lost 6 pounds so far... )
I am a little sore but otherwise, I am OK.
Thanks, Oceanblue7, Bottesini, Jiro, Shel, Frisky Feline, Cheri, KarissaMann05, JamieLynn, Sallylou, Loghead and Jess. (I can't think of anyone else but thanks everyone, anyway!)
Later this am, my sister and her husband will stop by picking me up here at my place and then, we all are visiting our cousins in Maine. I will talk to you more later when I get back. I hope each one of you have fun as much as I am!
Thanks again, everyone! :grouphug:

Hi, I am back.
The colonoscopy doctor found and says that I have had polyps, which was already removed by her. The test results showed that I do NOT have cancer. The result was "benign". That is good news!
(Also, my doctor changed only two medications again and that I am on a special diet. He told me that I can't eat this or that. What a fun! Grrrr.. I lost 6 pounds so far... )
Thanks, Oceanblue7, Bottesini, Jiro, Shel, Frisky Feline, Cheri, KarissaMann05, JamieLynn, Sallylou, Loghead and Jess. (I can't think of anyone else but thanks everyone, anyway!)
Later this am, my sister and her husband will stop by picking me up here at my place and then, we all are visiting our cousins in Maine. I will talk to you more later when I get back. I hope each one of you have fun as much as I am!

That is great news, I am so happy to hear of this!!

Hi, I am back.

Oh that's good. hope you are feeling better each day after you see doctor from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back