The Legend of Zelda:The WindWaker is finally...released.

I ain't buy it right now... I have many important thing in my life... maybe I will buy the cheaper one thry ebay by end of this year... :)

yeah - i'm not really a Zelda fan ....... only played 2 games on N64 - Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
yeah - i'm not really a Zelda fan ....... only played 2 games on N64 - Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

it's a direct sequel to Ocarina because it takes place after ocarina.

Majora is just a side story game that was made to see what the N64 really can.

I played the demo recently and it rocks! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow or Friday when I get my money.

should I post again? :(

I am not going to buy that game right now... busy on something important for me... :|

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I played the demo recently and it rocks! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow or Friday when I get my money.

Me too. I allready have Pre-order but short of cash to pay the rest of it. this friday or saturday, i will definitely get it.

Originally posted by PSORules79
actually it's fifty bucks and the answer is no.

Idiot, I go to store with 50 and they would raise the 50 to 55. Dumbass you forgot tax.

Originally posted by cloud
Idiot, I go to store with 50 and they would raise the 50 to 55. Dumbass you forgot tax.

here in ny , it's 50 and that's minus tax, read carefully, Cloud or don't get stoned when you're by the computer, either way, just read carefully.

Originally posted by PSORules79
here in ny , it's 50 and that's minus tax, read carefully, Cloud or don't get stoned when you're by the computer, either way, just read carefully.

In NY, there is a tax which is 7.5% or not sure how exactly. tell me what town that you said there is no tax? Or I should say is never heard "minus tax"

Back