• Increase penalties for companies hiring them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't stoopid. You're the stoopid one, poopyhead!

:laugh2: Unfortunately, that is what these type of discussions regarding any form of diversity turn into when a certain person shows up to comment.

:laugh2: Unfortunately, that is what these type of discussions regarding any form of diversity turn into when a certain person shows up to comment.

First Jiro#12....then mine to reply#18...mine to DS#21....then Jiro to me#22 &23....then my reply to Jiro#29.....then jillo#31 & 32...then everything went to hell in a hand basket. That can mean one, and only one thing, that certain poster that showed up is (go look in a mirror) AND take Jiro#42 with you when you do so.

You know, I am more concerned about the calibre of some people that we allow to walk our American streets free and unencumbered just because they were born here than I am about illegals. They certainly appear to be less stable and more of a threat.

First Jiro#12....then mine to reply#18...mine to DS#21....then Jiro to me#22 &23....then my reply to Jiro#29.....then jillo#31 & 32...then everything went to hell in a hand basket. That can mean one, and only one thing, that certain poster that showed up is (go look in a mirror) AND take Jiro#42 with you when you do so.

yes - you resorted to uh... fart, ad hominem, and childish behavior.

You know, I am more concerned about the calibre of some people that we allow to walk our American streets free and unencumbered just because they were born here than I am about illegals. They certainly appear to be less stable and more of a threat.

Yes, the rapist, murders, child molesters, etc. need to watch their back.

watch their back? why?

I hope you're not insinuating vigilantism.

Why? Because you turn into a superhero in the dark of night and stalk them and beat them to death with their own limbs?:laugh2:

What the hell does your reply have to do with my comment?:lol:

Oh yeah, the immigrants are nothing but deranged, rabid and murderous. They are always on the prowl around here killing innocent children and families, even their family pets.

It's awful, awful! Won't somebody think of the children?

Oh yeah, the immigrants are nothing but deranged, rabid and murderous. They are always on the prowl around here killing innocent children and families, even their family pets.

It's awful, awful! Won't somebody think of the children?

In God's name, man, what about the baby ducks? What about the baby ducks???

Is this how you respond when you get questioned?

Questioned??? Take of your sunglasses and go find a question I was asked today that did not get answered (any question AFTER your post don't count).

Why? Because you turn into a superhero in the dark of night and stalk them and beat them to death with their own limbs?:laugh2:

What the hell does your reply have to do with my comment?:lol:

It goes to your post #45. Your lack of reading skill amazes me.

Already had three, so I'm not worried. BTW.....my 64th b-day was last week...thought not to share it because here is no chance of enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back