Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not.

And I totally agree with you......but...Jiro's statement was worded that "they're not"
Perhaps he wish to take it back and add "except for a few bad apples".

Jiro, come to Houston and get an education!
why? I'm living in where there are probably over 50 illegals per block :dunno2:

I'm not saying that whites, blacks, browns, etc. have NOT commited terrible and awful crimes worth of the death penalty here because they have. But your statement was:
"they're NOT out there raping our women, robbing us or whatever." This has to be the most aroids statement posted on AD. Have you even heard of the Railroad Boxcar Rapist? He was charged with numerous rape and ran away to Mexico, his home. He was lured back across the boarder, captured, give a trial and put to death.
He is just one of many. And you have made the senseless statement of"they're NOT out there raping our women"!!!

I'm wondering if most of serial killers/rapists out there are mostly American or illegal......

And I totally agree with you......but...Jiro's statement was worded that "they're not"
Perhaps he wish to take it back and add "except for a few bad apples".

I have to say that? oh my... I guess I have to from now on since you lack common sense.

My apology.

why? I'm living in where there are probably over 50 illegals per block :dunno2:
I lived in a Mexican neighborhood for 10 years. There were few whites where I used to live. I didn't have any trouble with Mexicans for all those years.

I'm wondering if most of serial killers/rapists out there are mostly American or illegal......

Most of them are Americans and whites.

I lived in a Mexican neighborhood for 10 years. There were few whites where I used to live. I didn't have any trouble with Mexicans for all those years.

Most of them are Americans and whites.
I currently live in a heavily-Hispanic area and I ain't got problem with them because I live on "family-oriented" area. It's a damn shame that handful of Americans don't know a thing or two about family/community value.

The census polls show my area as white. They LIE. I am a minority twice.

Once we are at our favorite restaurant when the green trucks (immigration) pulls up. Man. The cafe had a full shift change before the guys ever made it in the front door. The immigration guys just came in to eat!! Whew!

The same thing at most businesses here. Our town would close. No good cooks in the cafes, no laundry, no drivers, no hair and nail salons, few stores and no maintenance at all. Seriously. We have Mexican and other South American and Vietnamese immigrants of all status. So happy to have everyone. The neighbors are nice and friendly, the churches are full on Sunday, the kids are great, the values are excellent.

Dont be so ethnocentric. Every group has a few bad ones. Even Deafies.

Life can be better for all.

The census polls show my area as white. They LIE. I am a minority twice.

Once we are at our favorite restaurant when the green trucks (immigration) pulls up. Man. The cafe had a full shift change before the guys ever made it in the front door. The immigration guys just came in to eat!! Whew!

The same thing at most businesses here. Our town would close. No good cooks in the cafes, no laundry, no drivers, no hair and nail salons, few stores and no maintenance at all. Seriously. We have Mexican and other South American and Vietnamese immigrants of all status. So happy to have everyone. The neighbors are nice and friendly, the churches are full on Sunday, the kids are great, the values are excellent.

Dont be so ethnocentric. Every group has a few bad ones. Even Deafies.

Joseph Mesa and John Yeh come to mind.

I'm not saying that whites, blacks, browns, etc. have NOT commited terrible and awful crimes worth of the death penalty here because they have. But your statement was:
"they're NOT out there raping our women, robbing us or whatever." This has to be the most aroids statement posted on AD. Have you even heard of the Railroad Boxcar Rapist? He was charged with numerous rape and ran away to Mexico, his home. He was lured back across the boarder, captured, give a trial and put to death.
He is just one of many. And you have made the senseless statement of"they're NOT out there raping our women"!!!

Come to DC metro and there are plenty of illegal immigrants, even NYC too. :aw:

So, you take a singlular individual who suffers from extreme mental illness, and then say the whole population is like that? Gawd, man, think for a change!

The vast majority of violent crime in this country is committed by American born and raised citizens.

Did you just FART on all of us!!!

No. You are just experiencing your vast container of air that is supposed to house a brain. It goes, "whoosh" everytime you miss something.

No. You are just experiencing your vast container of air that is supposed to house a brain. It goes, "whoosh" everytime you miss something.

People who fart in a room with others ALWAYS lie and say "Not me!"

People who fart in a room with others ALWAYS lie and say "Not me!"

You know that the fact that it is what you do. You are incorrectly attributing your behavior to others. It seems to be a significant problem with your cognition.laugh2:

You need to stop, rollong7. You just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger.

You know that the fact that it is what you do. You are incorrectly attributing your behavior to others. It seems to be a significant problem with your cognition.laugh2:

You need to stop, rollong7. You just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger.

You are right i do need to stop. I'm wasting my time digging a hole down through the top of your head hoping to find a brain somewhere.

I ain't stoopid. You're the stoopid one, poopyhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back