The hardest Game show to be a contestant

The Joker

Reaction score
I say Jeopardy. Its a really tough game show. The easiest game show is Price is Right

There used to be a game show called The Weakest Link here in the US. I think Anne Robinson was the host for that one too...?

I disagree. Weakest link the contestants can stab you in the back by voting you off even you're not the weakest link. Just like people stab each other on Survivor. The reason i mention Jeopardy cause some of those questions are so hard to answer. Remember Ken Jennings the first Millionaire on Jeopardy? Well he didn't do to well Are you smarter than a 5th grader? They should put Hollywood celebrities on that show,,Not Jeopardy but Are you smarter than a 5th grader? lets see how smart they really are. My favorite actor is Burt Reynolds i wanna see how smart he is on that show.

Watch a lot of Millionaire...at least they give you 4 clues...and yes, Jeopardy is realllllly hard!

p8080227_b_v7_aa.jpg

Where you prove you are relationship worthy while admitting to some pretty bad habits.

I disagree. Weakest link the contestants can stab you in the back by voting you off even you're not the weakest link. Just like people stab each other on Survivor. The reason i mention Jeopardy cause some of those questions are so hard to answer. Remember Ken Jennings the first Millionaire on Jeopardy? Well he didn't do to well Are you smarter than a 5th grader? They should put Hollywood celebrities on that show,,Not Jeopardy but Are you smarter than a 5th grader? lets see how smart they really are. My favorite actor is Burt Reynolds i wanna see how smart he is on that show.
First I was incorrect- there was a different host for the US version of The Weakest Link.

Second.. Ken Jennings didn't "do too well"? WTF? he won 74 games in a row.. how is that not doing well? Even the smartest person will make mistakes sometimes and not know EVERYTHING. He was quicker on the button too which was part of his strategy.

As for Are you Smarter than a 5th grader? show- yes they did have celebrities show up on that show from time to time. I've watched some of the reruns.

Every game is different. Survivor is definitely a lot of backstabbing (Same with Big Brother euugh). But with Weakest Link- to me it's more strategy than anything. You need a way to at least determine a winner... going round robin with 9 players for a half an hour is boooooring.

Matter of taste what people think is the 'easiest' and the 'hardest'. I like Jeopardy and oftentimes I do get an answer that none of the contestants get :D. However my all time favorite game show will always be Match Game.

I remember one episode on the weakest link the women because voting one male person and another male person and another one straight down the line.Even Anne Robinson caught that. She even said i smell a conspiracy here. She doesn't have the power to overturn what the voters say. I think the Audience should decide who's the weakest link.

I love The Amazing Race- one of the very few.. almost only reality 'game show' I watch.

I know what he did. Some people find ways around things to make it easier. Just like stealing cable TV and stealing the internet.

Figuring out a strategy or how something works is not the same as stealing internet or cable IMHO.

Its still cheating the system. Just like if you can find out a secret on slot machine you keep winning. Thats why he did.

It's not cheating... he figured out and found the loophole in the game system. That really put the producers and broadcasters in hot seat. It's not a rocket science to figure this out at home when you keep noticing the patterns and then join the contestant to take advantage of the system. He lost all that when he got into trouble with the law with illegal schemes.

Its still cheating the system. Just like if you can find out a secret on slot machine you keep winning. Thats why he did.

Hardest game show? Lol the Bachelor/Bachelorette... only one winner... and even then in most cases you still didn't win, because the ultimate goal is to actually get married. Seldom do.

Lol.

ah no no I got it!

Hell's Kitchen!

You get yelled at and swore at a LOT... you're literally in hell!

:lol:

Back